OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

For some reason my leather is WAYYYYYY softer after wearing them for 7-8 hours of walking around. Still feels like it's rubber, but almost as soft as my AJ1 Mettalic Navys

Apparently its the same leather as the og. it supposedly has a polyurethane coating on it to make it more stable. Its supposed to break in like that.

View media item 2265023
ordered last night when the price went down to 189.99. used $20 rewards from Space Jams. also used coupon code 15HOLIDAY to take another $15 off. :smokin

$155 + tax 8)

already got shipping confirmation too :smokin

already got a pair from Nike that didn't have any flaws. gonna keep the pair that looks better and return a pair to Nike. >D

Last edited:
No idea how you guys are getting a discount

I e had one in my cart since release and no discount

Well apparently they were cheaper last night plus $15 off

You can add the $15 off but it's not worth it since it basically removes the tax

Thanks for the heads up. I literally just bought a pair from finishline yesterday during the day before I found out about the discount.

View media item 2265124When you're in good with the shorty at Footaction and she comes through with their employee appreciation for the holiday [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] 50% off, $110 plus tax. Well worth the wait. I was planning on coppin this weekend regardless, but great timing nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom