OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

You don't know what you're talking about and you're choosing to remain ignorant because you got jokes.
far from ignorant bruv, but if I'm worried about the problems of the world it won't start with the retail of sneakers, you remain ignorant because you think big business has the slightest concern over this, if you bout not being ignorant,make your voice heard and boycott brother, wear some Toms

Last edited:
like you really in a Nike Air Jordan thread talking about ignorance, bruv if you not paying 30 for these what knowledge are you kicking?

Last edited:
don't know, aren't they responsible for all of their shoes, but I can also see it being stricky for their site

Last edited:
don't know, aren't they responsible for all of their shoes, but I can also see it being stricky for their site
They're not responsible for shoes other retailers sell AFAIK when the shoes leave the Nike trucks it is the retailer's problem. I'm sure you could return your pair and still get a refund tho wherever you bought em from 

Last edited:
Already dipping below retail + tax on my local FB groups and CL, resellers starting to realize they played themselves

They're not responsible for shoes other retailers sell AFAIK when the shoes leave the Nike trucks it is the retailer's problem. I'm sure you could return your pair and still get a refund tho wherever you bought em from 
nope not returning just scamming

then the scam would be a lot easier if you just bought a pair at retail, complained and returned them then bought another pair at 20% off.  I'm pretty sure that's what everyone here has been doing already anyway. Maybe if you jam them on the live chat they'll just give up the coupon without proof of purchase. 

Last edited:
then the scam would be a lot easier if you just bought a pair at retail, complained and returned them then bought another pair at 20% off.  I'm pretty sure that's what everyone here has been doing already anyway. Maybe if you jam them on the live chat they'll just give up the coupon without proof of purchase. 

They told me to return the item and check my local Nike Store :lol: and when I asked about any discount being available they kept telling me about the clearance section :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm not about to put that much work in, thought I could complain about my pair from foot Locker and get the discount, but if it takes more than a strongly worded email then im gucci

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom