OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Thanks. Just cancelled my order. I couldn't justify paying $235 for these after people were getting them for $190 on SNS and cheaper from other sources. I'm almost positive these will be in outlets for $150 or less like the Aqua 8s. Didn't those release last Black Friday?
Tbh that's what Nike gets for that high price tag. These were 150 retail just a few years ago

Cooked Up Another Two 9.5's Today After Already Jumping On A Reserve Pair Last Week.

Having One Pair Delivered To My Little Bro Out In College For A Christmas Gift Since We're Together For The Holdiay.

Hope Everyone Was Able To Cook Today And Had A Good Thanksgiving With The Fams! :nthat:

Thanks. Just cancelled my order. I couldn't justify paying $235 for these after people were getting them for $190 on SNS and cheaper from other sources. I'm almost positive these will be in outlets for $150 or less like the Aqua 8s. Didn't those release last Black Friday?
Tbh that's what Nike gets for that high price tag. These were 150 retail just a few years ago
Yeah, and they also made more and cut a lot of the resellers out. Would you rather pay Nike $220 and tax or some reseller $300+? Doesn't matter whether they hit the outlets, Nike is still probably making more than selling them to another shoe store. Even if they go for $110, that's probably what Foot Locker and the rest are buying them from Nike for anyway.

Really contemplating about getting a 2nd pair... Going to wait it out and see if they sit... FTL been lifting exclusions when shoes sits.

Lol they are going to go to NDC but still pending on SNKRS and nike CS is worthless

Last edited:
lol I was thinking about a second pair too

But Space Jams come out
And debating on Blue 12s along with Kobe 9s

So I'll skip a double up

Back
Top Bottom