OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Damn, I thought they got back to leather with all the remastered kicks. That's not good. I'm still on the fence, I just won't drop $220 on pleather.
They did on on most other remastered releases but they really dropped the ball on these. They might be the worst remastered release in terms of materials.

Got my 8.5 on lock from nike+, but may try to reserve a 9 from ftl app since I don't know what the sizing is for these. Wide footer here. I'm an 8.5 in the wc4 and 9 in bm5.

Preciate dat fam! .. if SNKRS fall thru.. I'm koolin on em'.. I'm not hitting my plug for deez..boys running around like deez da' CARHARTT shady's or sum..
Nah man. Don't fall for the okie doke. I mean, if true blues are a must have for you then grab em. But if you want soft leather then pass. It's a shame too that they gave us some great leather on Cyber Mondays and give us this plastic on an iconic release like this.

Got my 8.5 on lock from nike+, but may try to reserve a 9 from ftl app since I don't know what the sizing is for these. Wide footer here. I'm an 8.5 in the wc4 and 9 in bm5.
Edit: and this damn ftl app still not saving 3 stores, only one.

No reservation here, although i assumed nike+ was the same thing as the snkrs app.Usually if its meant to be things fall in place for me

Nah man. Don't fall for the okie doke. I mean, if true blues are a must have for you then grab em. But if you want soft leather then pass. It's a shame too that they gave us some great leather on Cyber Mondays and give us this plastic on an iconic release like this.
That's what's got me salty wit jb right there... they know when it come to the og's we need that good good not the fugazzi...they can pull that watered down ish on them bron's!..

damn really regret not trying to cop a pair across the street from undftd while waiting in line for the yeezys they raffled off. 

Hope i can score on footaction/locker raffle or snkrs.

Shoes are dope, but the leather is trash. I mean for $220, Can I get real leather like the Banned 1s???

If they were like around $150.00 or less I can understand, Return like Deion to get my bread back... :/

I just dumped both my fire reds from 13 and have doubles of the iv and these. They're not leaps and bounds lower than the 4s cut. And they are leaps and bounds over the 13s

Last edited:
i pad less then retail, so i hope mine comes with the nike air  
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom