OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

i_hug_that_feel.png

:rofl:

just finessed a 15% code. she wanted to give me a 10% but i turned up the dial on the charm and got a 15%.

like dude said....being nice and smooth with it is 95% of it.
Yeah, I finessed them for a 15% code months ago and it still works, lol, haven't used it yet.

Last edited:
Nike+ says I dont have access and I need an access code? Whats that mean? I never win from Nike lol, wth

dont have the app on mobile, how do you know if you got something reserved or get an access code on the desktop version?

Can't believe no reservation, they reserved those ugly *** Blue 12's but not the 3's that everybody is getting. Give me a break Nike

dont have the app on mobile, how do you know if you got something reserved or get an access code on the desktop version?
there is no access code. log into your nike+ account using the links posted. if you still see the unlock button after loggin in, you didnt get a reservation. if you can add to cart and choose sizes, you got a reservation.

there is no access code. log into your nike+ account using the links posted. if you still see the unlock button after loggin in, you didnt get a reservation. if you can add to cart and choose sizes, you got a reservation.
Bad news for me. But, repped for the info. thx

Back
Top Bottom