OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

sick.gif
sick.gif
 I need a plug in my life to make this easier lol. 
I have a few connections but for the Nike Air 1s I highly doubt they will be able to help. 
If I had a choice, I rather have true blue Nike air.

Black and red 1s are nice. But I have the 2013 pair. Good enough for for me. Not saying I won't try after a pair, but I had a choice between the two.

Still sad to this day, that I sold my crumbled DS 2001 true blue 3 pair just last year.
I want them all to build the ultimate collection (to wear). Also I don't have the funds to purchase the 2013 version.

This thread is booming and I don't see it stopping. This release would be chaos, hopefully JB treats it like the last few OG model drops. Let everyone cook!

3s and 11s should be in mass numbers this year. Problem i see with the jams is that they are way up there in resell compared to 72-10. They wont sit nearly as long i bet. Bots are gonna be set. Im just hoping for a double.

They're way up there because they released 7 years ago and post concord release, every popular Jordan was selling for crazy prices. Resale on Fulton St. was $300 days after the '09 release. These won't sit at all but I doubt we're going to see much higher resale than 72-10s/cement 4s. Maybe an avg of $350 immediately after. I could be very wrong. I will have to gauge the hype. If I feel that securing a couple of them is going to be a problem, I'll just have to cave in and join the autobots.

Last edited:
Got 01's in the closet got 2011's that I wear seem's like once a week (they are beat) and another 2011 DS they will now be seeing the light of day in the spring. I will be tripling up. no question. My favorite Jordan period.

They're way up there because they released 7 years ago and post concord release, every popular Jordan was selling for crazy prices. Resale on Fulton St. was $300 days after the '09 release. These won't sit at all but I doubt we're going to see much higher resale than 72-10s/cement 4s. Maybe an avg of $350 immediately after. I could be very wrong. I will have to gauge the hype. If I feel that securing a couple of them is going to be a problem, I'll just have to cave in and join the autobots.
For the Space Jam 11 release I can see people charging $400 or even higher because they did the same thing for the Chicago 1 release.

This is the first remastered 3 huh? I like the current 3 mold so no complaints. But if JB switches it up and make these more true to OG and leave the 4s hanging ima be rolling!

I mean, they're notorious trolls.

Been sitting on my 2011 pair cause I had two, sold a pair and then saw that report a few years ago about 3s being on ice. Will

def. start rocking more and I'll need two of these for sure!

Last edited:
This is the first remastered 3 huh? I like the current 3 mold so no complaints. But if JB switches it up and make these more true to OG and leave the 4s hanging ima be rolling!

It possible that they will hit us up side the head with a new mold.... Why were 3s put up?..

Last edited:

@AirThompson  I'm scared, so many classics are releasing and the return of the 3s. 

I had the '09 International release and sold them... The get back with NA and red tongues.

P4l only white based jordan retro in my top 5. Honorable mention to OG 9s, concord 11s and blk toe 14s. Rest is straight playoff editions! Glad I only copped one pair in 2011 so I can justify this purchase. Need a proper blk cement and a sport blue with a grey bottom.

Last edited:
For the Space Jam 11 release I can see people charging $400 or even higher because they did the same thing for the Chicago 1 release.

What were the Chicago production numbers like? I know several of the 1s like the royals and banned sky rocketed. I'm not really a classic high top fan. They look good either with shorts or really really skinny pants and that's not really my style.

@AirThompson
 I'm scared, so many classics are releasing and the return of the 3s. 

Everything will be general and attainable. Just have all your ducks in a row.

It possible that they will hit us up side the head with a new mold.... Why were 3s put up?..

Im just saying, I doubt they will. I mean nobody complains about the 3s shape all that much. 4s, thats a whole diff story. IDK why JB put 3s in the vault. Only guesses are they wanted to generate hype, or reintroduce a new mold. But im sure its a hype thing. No shoe has changed all that much in the remastered line aside from 1's.

Last edited:
Everything will be general and attainable. Just have all your ducks in a row.
Im just saying, I doubt they will. I mean nobody complains about the 3s shape all that much. 4s, thats a whole diff story. IDK why JB put 3s in the vault. Only guesses are they wanted to generate hype, or reintroduce a new mold. But im sure its a hype thing. No shoe has changed all that much in the remastered line aside from 1's.
True, I will try my hardest. The Space Jam 11s could be a Christmas present so that's a positive now to worry about the others.

Joker 3s, crimson 3s and powder blue 3s devalued the most glorified mold drastically

Those should've never been approved. Terrible ideas. Every silhouette has gotten an awful colorway or 2. Cav IVs, pistons and lakers VIs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom