OG NIKE AIR JORDAN CONCORDS FTPS + SIGNATURE LEGIT CHECK + PRICE CHECK

One of the best story in Sneakers World

"Best Wishes - MJ"

Maybe this is what Mike want to say to OP when he signed

"Best Wishes - MJ"

YEs maybe he did say best wishes... to me.
glasses.gif

glasses.gif

glasses.gif

"Best Wishes - MJ"

I mean... what are the chances of this happening in New York City where there are so many people? or just the chances of this happening anywhere for that matter? I feel really lucky.
wink.gif

I loved/love MJ as a basketball player and a person. Finding something like this is priceless to me. I would keep those Concords and pass them down to my son in the future. This is a once in a lifetime pickup brody, its your choice at the end of the day. The skill, drive, and execution that MJ had was embodied by these Concords man. He was at the height of his game with arguably the best basketball team ever assembled in NBA history. 72-10 bruh bruh. At the end of the day its your call........ 
wink.gif
MJ WILL FOREVER LIVE A LEGEND.
pimp.gif

Dope story man, Don't get lost in the "Worth" of the shoe tho. No body can put a price on this amazing experience. Keep em for the appreciation. You're holding a piece of history.

Dope story man, Don't get lost in the "Worth" of the shoe tho. No body can put a price on this amazing experience. Keep em for the appreciation. You're holding a piece of history.
Yeah definately man thanks a lot. Absolutely amazing experience. These have led me to start my own player exclusive and autographed jordan Dynasty collection... 
smokin.gif
 I'll be looking to get Game worn PE and maybe get some OG Jordans and try to get them signed by MJ through upper Deck

The shoes might be real.
But i have high doubt of how a MJ autographed shoe would end up at a flea market. Nobody would be that stupid to throw these out! So my guess is:

shoe: legit
autograph: forged

well you can't blindly discredit something just because of its slim chance
And microscopic possibility of happening. I understand it may be hard to grasp and believe but if your going to discredit the signature something stronger than "its fake just cuz it was at a flea market"sorry for the thats like blindly saying well we'll never have a black president cuz its a racist country or you'll never win that war just cuz your army is outnumbered, or 100 years ago like saying we'll never fly in the air in little devices called airplanes just cuz of gravity
you just can't say never. Thats right never say never...

The shoes might be real.
But i have high doubt of how a MJ autographed shoe would end up at a flea market. Nobody would be that stupid to throw these out! So my guess is:

shoe: legit
autograph: forged
You would be surprised of the things you find at a flea market.
Like Rick Harrison from the pawn shop says "You never know what's coming in"

Wow. I just read through this whole thread, that is an amazing find!! I wonder what the history behind these is? How did these end up at a flea market? How did the women that sold these get in possession of them? I wonder if she could have been related to MJ in some way? This is one of the coolest things I've ever read. Lol

Back
Top Bottom