OG Jordan 1s Royal and Black I got scammed (pics inside) I GOT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is on you in my opinion....i can tell from the pics in the listing the condition they are in....yea it is kind of messed up he didn't tell you aboutthe insoles but they look at the toe box pic in the listing...what did you expect?......if your going to pay that much money for something why wouldn't uask for more pictures...and tagged pictures at that......if the seller doesn't want to give you more pics than you keep it moving.......treat this as alearning experience and know next time the legit/price check section is your friend

if you keep the claim alive and updated odds are you will win your claim with paypal... don't give up.

but IMO, this purchase was your bad... even by the pics posted on ebay, i knew those would be beat.

should have asked for more detailed pics, especially since it was some beat up OGs. i would have been suspicious of his very short description in the listingand especially his feedback....

not hating but it's actually your fault for not being cautious. live and learn, better luck next time... hope you get your situation solved.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by gotdakix23

Did you honestly expect to buy a 24yr old shoe and expect the shoe to be nds .You should of asked for pics for the whole shoe after all you paying for a $300 pair of shoes lol.

100% RIGHT.

You did not get scammed.

You should of asked for more pics.

The seller did not lie to you about the condition of the shoes. It's your job to ask all the questions before you actually bid on the item. I have had this happen to me as the seller and paypal agreed with me both times.

cosign on this
24 years of shoe will not be NDS cause over 20 year the clue already gone
need careful next time , mostly in ebay

When buying NDS or OG shoes on ebay, ALWAYS make sure you see the insoles, outsoles and every possible angle. He never mentioned the condition so,unfortunately, I don't think you're going to win your claim. Actually, on what grounds did you file a claim?

that sucks man good luck and how can you trust the man with that kind of description and feedback

I made the claim that the item was not as discribed.
He took fraudulent pictures to hide the flaws
I know it was partly my fault but come on he did me real dirty
I knew i would get mixed feedback but i didnt think that so many of you would
side with the seller. Damn no love for a fellow NTer lol.

Sucks to be you =/ gotta be more careful next time
ebay is dangerous if you dont ask for tagged photos and etc..

We need to see the original pictures from seller before giving it to you ! If you have them post them here so that we can judge !!!!!

correct me if im wrong, but isnt this the 1 posted in the EBAY AUCTIONS WON thread? where he said he wore em a few times back when he bought em new and decidedhi tops werent for him so he put em away? and his kids found them recently and he decided to wear them? that claim sounds like they should be in decentcondition. that is FAR from being worn a few times like he claimed!!! i dont care what any1 says, that was very misleading and you should get ur money backwithout a doubt. this is why you should always buy with an american express. you call AMEX with an issue like this they will take care of it without a problem.hopefully you get what you deserve, a refund. this guy lied and hes grimey

This has happened to me a couple of times, generally when you go through paypal you have nothing to worry about.

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Damn no love for a fellow NTer lol.

Just because you're on NT doesn't mean we have to sympathize with you or automatically be on your side.

I've actually had the same thing happen to me for some og foamposite ones. Seller provided pictures of everything BUT the soles.

When I got them, the soles were worn to hell and there was even a gaping hole in the right shoe. The only thing that kept me from losing my claim was that theseller claimed they were wearable.

How in the hell is a shoe with a hole in its sole deemed wearable?

Seller tried to do a partial refund, I wasn't having it. A week or two later, Paypal decided in my favor. Shipped them back, provided tracking, done &done.

grin.gif

Well, I can definitely see that the dude took poor quality pics on purpose and tried to be vague with the description. At the same time, he never stated thesewere new or close to it. Problem is that 'good' is a relative term.

Good luck with the claim, paypal does generally side with the buyer.

Hey guys so after about a week I got my refund
happy.gif

I knew there would be supporters and haters
To all those people who have this experience
just be persistent and ebay/paypal will have your back

I will say this I did learn my lesson and i am glad
I got to keep my money in the process
Thanks again to all who helped me out!

Back
Top Bottom