OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

I could be missing some things, but they felt no different after holding them in hand

i'm still in tho cause of the 3m :smh:

Copped on Nike+ reserve with no hesitation.

If this pair ends up going on discount, i could always buy the cheaper pair & return the retail priced pair to Nike

I could be missing some things, but they felt no different after holding them in hand

i'm still in tho cause of the 3m :smh:
Qlaqy.gif

There is Nike and there is SNKRS. Both from Nike. There are two separate websites as well. SNRKS focuses mostly on releases that sneakerheads want, while Nike is more mainstream. The other difference is that you can use your discounts on the Nike app/site, but SNRKS doesn't allow that. I hate to think that if Jordan brand is run like a separate business as was discussed in the latest earnings call that we will end up with a 3rd app. Someone else here probably can make better sense than me but that's what I know.

Thanks! I got the nike app too now. Appreciate ya

Went ahead and bit on the reserve from Nike...

These things are plentiful though...I'll double up down the road..,

One of the reasons I believe these weren't the last shoe is because I believe Jordan was sort of superstitious. Think about what the number 13 is associated with. That's why he wore the 14 to end on that note.

One of the reasons I believe these weren't the last shoe is because I believe Jordan was sort of superstitious. Think about what the number 13 is associated with. That's why he wore the 14 to end on that note.
He wore the 14 for marketing purposes only. He wanted the consumer to see him in it knowing it was his last run with Chicago. He knew then that was his last series with the Bulls. He knew he was going to retire before that finals series began. Smart on his/their part. The bred 13 should have been on his feet imo. But even then he was business savy.

Just another way for them to try to bring hype to this shoe. Which isn't needed. This colorway is iconic and sells itself. No need for the gimmick stuff.
With the way the newer generation of sneakerheads are on the Adidas wave...IDK.

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford have you tried your pair on? ...if so how do they fit compared to other mid 13's?

I know everybody foot is different but my black toes are slightly too big in size 11 and my 3M 13's feel good in a size 10.5 but someone in here mentioned these feeling tighter due to more padding.
I was just gonna post, they def feel pretty tight
My black toes are the CDP ones and those are pretty tts. Bred 2013s felt a tiny bit big.
I've kinda got wide feet too tho. 6s feel tts for me

seriously? is quality subpar?
It's better but not miles ahead

Back
Top Bottom