OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Got my reservation too. Trying to use a 15% promo code but it's not doing anything. It's not rejecting it and saying I can't use it, it just isn't having any impact. It's good until 12/21. Anyone else try to use a promo code on these?

Got my reservation too. Trying to use a 15% promo code but it's not doing anything. It's not rejecting it and saying I can't use it, it just isn't having any impact. It's good until 12/21. Anyone else try to use a promo code on these?

Promo codes are excluded for this release, unfortunately

My body is ready :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

AIR-JORDAN-13-BRED-2017-RAY-P-9.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-13-BRED-2017-RAY-P-8.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-13-BRED-2017-RAY-P-4.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-13-BRED-2017-RAY-P-5.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-13-BRED-2017-RAY-P-6.jpg
http://www.nicekicks.com/air-jordan-13-bred-2017-style/

Last edited by a moderator:
These feel pretty snug in true size.. feels like they've got more padding this time. Wide footers might want to try em on 1st if possible.

Did anyone NOT get a reservation? These will be everywhere but i will cop witht the reserve hoping that this will secure me future pairs.

I've just ordered from there for the first time. I am kind of nervous that the seller might be on bs or something is wrong with the shoes.

So I am thinking about ordering another pair Saturday off FNL just in case. Those are nice though.
There's store owners that use it so they get full retail of a shoe instead of it sitting and going on discount. Or buy for discount if they're already sitting, I got chutneys for 120 2 weeks after release

Got a bday discount code that is good until the end of the month. Also having no effect. Weak sauce, but I'll take the reservation.

Wait so now I feel more confused than ever, lol.. someone provide some clarity please! Are these varsity red or true red?

All of the release info posts on Sneakernews and various other media sources say they're varsity red, which is a bummer for me personally.

However the bulls from earlier this year were a totally new (for retro 13s) red called team red.

Then dudes last video up there the box clearly says true red on the label.

I have no idea what's going on lol
My box says true red

Did anyone NOT get a reservation? These will be everywhere but i will cop witht the reserve hoping that this will secure me future pairs.
No reservation for me, but i'm not surprised, I never get reservations for shoes I actually want. Either way, it doesn't matter to me. My plug had these locked down for me weeks ago, wouldn't have used it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom