OG HOT LIME NIKE AIR MAX 90 RETRO PIX!!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

All you cats that are complaining about what Nike is doing as far as air max releases...I hope all of you copped those blue mesh 90s that recently dropped! Nike won't drop og 90s or air max lights (mesh) if you don't cop the quality stuff that they give you. Show Nike that there is a market for mesh air maxes in the states....and hopefully they will deliver!!! Everybody who posted in this thread not residing in the UK should of copped those blue 90s!

Quoted for truth.

blue mesh's arent close enough. to hell with nike if they are gonna force me to buy a look alike inorder for them to feel that a real OG release is viable& worthy.. thats just not right.

this 2 for 1 committment is ******ed imo. sorry but i disagree. sure it shows some sort of trend that mesh's are some how viable and worth it but thats abad basis. You don't test the market with crappy look a likes. throw the real deal out there then throw the test crap

Nike will probably release those in the USA....but watch them be leather toe box and not mesh.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

Nike will probably release those in the USA....but watch them be leather toe box and not mesh.
It will also come adorned with "limited edition" middle finger print as a sign of how they feel about the US customer base wanting decent AirMaxes.

All you cats that are complaining about what Nike is doing as far as air max releases...I hope all of you copped those blue mesh 90s that recently dropped! Nike won't drop og 90s or air max lights (mesh) if you don't cop the quality stuff that they give you. Show Nike that there is a market for mesh air maxes in the states....and hopefully they will deliver!!! Everybody who posted in this thread not residing in the UK should of copped those blue 90s!
Huh? Mane, those 90s are straight. But they aren't anything to go crazy over. And I wouldn't even call them "quality". They're one of the only mesh AM90s that have released in how long now? So of course people will drool over them, despite them not being THAT great. I'm going to grab a pair on discount, but in no way am I amped that I got these awesome, quality AM90s at Finishline. In all honestly, they just seem likean afterthought.

There's a HUGE difference between the OG joints and the "vivid(i.e. hypebeast) blue" 90s that are everywhere right now. And if I have to buysubstitute shoes in order to get the good @$%!, no thanks. I shouldn't have to prove my worth as a buyer to have the chance to purchase @$%! I REALLYwant.

indifferent.gif
Just because these had mesh I should of copped? I'm notgonna buy something that I don't want just in the false hopes that they'll release something I do.

i think what sneakermane's tryna say is that, we should of at least bought them inorder for Nike to give us what wewant. since it had the mesh toe, it CAN be a message for nike to start releasing more 'quality' shoes for the US instead of just the UK.

Team AM and friends are putting a list together for a connect who is going to try to helpus out with obtaining these. Just copy the prior list you see, add yourself to it, and then post. Please do not add your name to this list unless you'reserious about buying them. The price range we're looking at now is roughly around $180 - $230. Here's the list:

Corey (corwinator3407) - Size 11
Tyler (spacej23) - Size 10
Tom (tjshorty15) - Size 9
JDM (JDMFanatic) - Size 11
Jon (FreshKicks95) - Size 10

Rafael (rafsjays) Size 9
Greg (bricksb) - Size 12

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

This bamma Tyler will do anything for some shoes.

He's just mad because his ppg. average is just slightly above his IQ.

That's cool that you guys are looking into a group buy. Definitely a cool thing to see people looking out for one another on here--reminds me of the olddays. But damn.....$180-230!!? As much as I love this colorway, I can't call it.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

That's cool that you guys are looking into a group buy. Definitely a cool thing to see people looking out for one another on here--reminds me of the old days. But damn.....$180-230!!? As much as I love this colorway, I can't call it.

It's what NT should be about you know. I'm not 100% sure about the pricethough. We're kind of just in the starting stages right now.

Thanks for moving the list to this thread. I know of no other way of getting these so when an opportunity is open i'm def. going for it. I don't carewhat anyone else says i'm in it just for the kicks. I waited a long time just like others for a retro of this shoe so i surely won't be passing thisopportunity up. I seen the OG's on a japanese website years ago and always wanted a pair. It should be first come first serve imo.

anybody know the retail? trying to decide if i should have a colleague of mine in our london office to pick them up and use interoffice them to me. hahahaha

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

anybody know the retail? trying to decide if i should have a colleague of mine in our london office to pick them up and use interoffice them to me. hahahaha

I'm guessing retail will be £84.99. (about $170)

Just got back from London, Paris and if I was from there I'd be terrified at the selection of what we have in the US. All these crazy colors just need tostop, and they get way better stuff than here in some senses. It really depends on the shoes itself though.

I don't really have the funds right now. How much time are we looking at until these are dropping and this whole thing might happen?

NT'ers,

I just got off the phone with a customer service rep. from JD Sports (I just called them b/c I wanted some info).

They say the the AM 90 lime/dark spruce colourway won't be released until around mid-March. They don't have any confirmation from Nike yet.

I didn't inquire about the price but I guess it'll also be GBP 84.99 like the others AM 90's currently on their website.

Hope this gives NT'ers some time to save up!

Peace
F Sharp005

yes we in Europe do get the better AM cws...ogs for example...

coz running shoes are uniform here!

Us does get the better bball releases..so it evens out imo

^^Good point, it is true. But I still want some of those AMs nonetheless.
eyes.gif

Also, thanks for the info F Sharp005. Much appreciated.

Just a heads up regarding the list. I'll be sending the list to Jdocs thiscoming Friday. We're trying to go ahead and get everything together early that way we can make it as easy as possible for him, his connect, illphil, andmyself. Also, thanks to corwinator for starting the list!

Back
Top Bottom