[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll admit i was pretty skeptical of having ariza replaced by ron when that season started :wow:

It was sad to see him go. He had a terrific playoff performance in 09, especially in the finals. But given the chance to have Ron Artest play for the Lakers, I would have given up Ariza as well :wow:

Seeing those pictures makes me happy. Good times. An experience some haters will never get to experience in their lives or hometown. :pimp:

i'll admit i was pretty skeptical of having ariza replaced by ron when that season started :wow:

:lol: Maaaan, I was not happy. Artest was not someone I wanted on my team, same goes for Karl Malone, and same goes for Steve Nash.

Artest
Malone
Nash

:stoneface:

Hear me Basketball Gods, hear me now, I do NOT want LeBron James, Rajon Rondo, D Rose, or Kevin Durant ever on my Laker squad, you hear me? 'Specially those last two, they aren't winners, they never won nothin......

:nerd:

It should be evident by now that LakeShow24 is a troll.
And a very good one at that, because he hasn't been warned or banned yet.

But i see what he does, its very subtle and very slick.
He is not a Laker fan.

He made that screen name to get away with the trolling he's going to continue to do in this thread.
Im calling it now.
I'd put my screenname on it.

Last edited:
I don't get why the Lakers like Sacre so much. They could sign any scrub center that stays in the bench yearly.

The only positive is that he will help with the tanking just by being terrible and keeping the bench mediocre.

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten 2m

"Nick Young said Farmar tried to recruit him to UCLA when they were in high school. That didn't work, but his Lakers recruitment worked"

So dope, Imma see 2 fellow Valley kids in the back court for the Lakers. Swaggy P and Ears 8)

Last edited:
Swaggy Pears :nerd:

73a.jpg

Last edited:
Who are the Lakers going to pick up at the sf spot? Although Mitch didn't hit home runs with the new acquisitions, he has done a solid job in shoring up the bench with a younger quick pg in Farmar, an athletic wing in Young, and a good backup c in Kaman. I believe all guys taking less money to come here. What are Mitch's options at the sf?

If its a scrub center they need to sign to sit on the bench yearly, you might as well sign Sacre for cheap
he's familiar with the system and is way cheap. extending him ( 2 years ) is good if lets say he begins to contribute and will be kept at a low cost.

bringing in other vets with years in the league increases their salary. sacre is decent big body that might show improvement. they did the same thing with turiaf but couldnt keep him once he proved to be a good bench player ( GSW) 

Lol at the sacre saltiness...look, sercivable big men arent easy to find at 500k...from what I saw..hes a good locker room guy..plays hard and can at least hit a turnaround 5 footer and his FTs.

[quote name="Sole Reaver"][QUOTE name="LakeShow24"]
Why didn't we amnesty Kobe? It would have saved a lot more dough and if he's sitting out with injury all year anyways, can't we just resign him next summer?
[/QUOTE]your a dumb ***
[/quote] Sole Reaver, *warned* No personal attacks.

[quote name="LoveHateSelf"][QUOTE name="LakeShow24"]
Why didn't we amnesty Kobe? It would have saved a lot more dough and if he's sitting out with injury all year anyways, can't we just resign him next summer?[/QUOTE]is that you dwight?
why are you still here[/quote]:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom