******** Offseason Moves : Shanahan new HC + McNabb new QB [Training Camp starts July 29]

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by Baltimore

STEELERS>>>>

indifferent.gif

You're a Disgrace to that SN you're using

smh.gif
Ravens and ******** should move out of the bigs and go to the CFL along with yourself.

STEELERS>>>>

indifferent.gif

You're a Disgrace to that SN you're using

smh.gif
Ravens and ******** should move out of the bigs and go to the CFL along with yourself.

7b136adb52332291908d7115b941c3213efc8ace.gif
7b136adb52332291908d7115b941c3213efc8ace.gif

Try again boy boy....
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... what a waste of oxygen you are

shady biz how j campbell found out. ******** still gonna suck. yall hollering sb already...man please! talk to me next season

Don't care what any one says #5 is as good as they come other than Manning you could agure he is the second best in the L

LOL.

Deuce we have been going nowhere for a long time with Jason Campbell..whether it was the constant changing of the systems, or the o-line crashing and burning, he's gotten too many chances already...
  If that's the case, then why is Jason Campbell being used as the scapegoat here for the Skins miseries, and more importantly why are the local fans around here moreso bashing Campbell as if he is the real problem.

we basically got McNabb for nothing..if anything, Philly should off themselves from trading within the division
Very true, you dudes got McNabb free of charge basically.  Skins should be happy in that regards, seeing as you dudes didn't unload a bunch of draft picks as you normally would.

Best of luck to Campbell wherever he ends up next season, dude got a raw deal in Washington from day one and has handled all the bs like a professional.

Glad someone else besides myself recognizes this.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Best of luck to Campbell wherever he ends up next season, dude got a raw deal in Washington from day one and has handled all the bs like a professional.

Alot of ******* fans recognize this though....but what can you do if the new administration wants to go a different way? (Especially these proven guys)...

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Alot of ******* fans recognize this though....but what can you do if the new administration wants to go a different way? (Especially these proven guys)...

I hear ya in that regard, but some ******* fans on here (not saying you specifically) and in the media make it seem as if the Skins shortcomings last year were on Campbell, and to me they weren't.  It was the head coach that didn't know how to be a head coach and no offensive line support. 

On a sidenote, how would you Skins fans feel is Cooley or Portis ends up getting traded?? 

I don't care at this point...especially now that we don't have much Draft picks, if they gotta go to get more...do it. (Doubt anyone would be interested in Portis though because of the $)

28337dd7c574268b480b2068106a9bca-getty-98037740ml11_donovan_mcnabb.jpg

I don't like it, but damn it, gotta accept it and absolutely hope for the best.

^
roll.gif

and Deuce I don't necessarily put the blame on Campbell although I could see why my statements might have initiated that..it's quite funny because Jason was the scapegoat of all our problems no matter what the situation was..but I always blamed our offensive line and coaching as opposed to JC

at the end of the day, JC hit a terrible roadblock here..the constant changes has got to him mentally..he does have the ability to be a starter..but he needs a new team..I don't blame him one bit, I just want to see him succeed somewhere else.

28337dd7c574268b480b2068106a9bca-getty-98037740ml11_donovan_mcnabb.jpg

I don't like it, but damn it, gotta accept it and absolutely hope for the best.

i cant stand his diva @$% for $!$!..idk how to take this in (pause)
grin.gif

I hear ya in that regard, but some ******* fans on here (not saying you specifically) and in the media make it seem as if the Skins shortcomings last year were on Campbell, and to me they weren't.  It was the head coach that didn't know how to be a head coach and no offensive line support. 

On a sidenote, how would you Skins fans feel is Cooley or Portis ends up getting traded?? 
Very glad to see some Campbell support on here.  I got into a good number of FB "status debates" over this.  I'm hearing rumors about interest from Oakland and Carolina.  Hopefully Campbell lands in Carolina and gets a decent fresh start.

Cooley stay, Portis go.  Dude has been on a steady decline since Denver and his overall *@#***@%-ness needs to leave Washington.  Sure you can blame the o-line for his production (or lack there of) but Mason and Ganther were able to deal with it and make some serious gains.

I'm really looking forward to this season

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Didnt know after our first round pick we wont pick again til the fourth smh. Hoping we get Okung.

This. Our O-line is the suck, McNabb and Campbells numbers were so very similar last year, I bet they are the same as last year with the O-Line we have. Winning record next season? I think not.....
eyes.gif

Cooley stay, Portis go. 

I hear ya on Portis, too much of a prima donna.  Cooley might be going though possibly, only in an attempt to get some draft picks.

Dude has been on a steady decline since Denver and his overall *@#***@%-ness needs to leave Washington.  Sure you can blame the o-line for his production (or lack there of) but Mason and Ganther were able to deal with it and make some serious gains.

That's because just like Duke basketball players Portis as well as most other Denver running backs are a product of the system.  With the zone blocking schemes that Denver has, it makes it alot easier for running backs up there to produce well.  Even Ladell Betts IMO was putting up better numbers than Portis in his absence which is why I think Washington will be okay without Portis.

Duece

For someone that loathes the skins...

You sure are talking about their future a lot

This shouldve made you week or some #+$+

I don't think anyone will take portis off our hands. Too old and too prone to injury. I would hate to see chris cooley leave but i think he is a big bargaining chip for us. I think fred davis is very good and there will be little to any drop off in that position (as see last year when cooley went down). But i hope we take okung and trade to get some more picks to sure up our offensive line and really build the team around McNabb.

Duece

For someone that loathes the skins...

You sure are talking about their future a lot

This shouldve made you week or some #+$+

Actually I don't loathe the Skins champ, I actually just tell it like it is regarding the Skins and their fans.

Any Skins fans who blamed Campbell aren't real football fans. Real fans knew that the reasons for last years horrible year were the O Line and horrible play calling (on both sides of the ball IMO).

McNabb could do well, but lets not forget that Campbell has some of the best stats in the history of the Skins organization, including a higher passing percentage than ANY other QB in team history.

And honestly, I'm not sold on Shanahan. His style of coaching (particularly running the ball) can work in the AFC west, but not in the NFC East. And I hate the idea of having a 3-4 defense here in DC.

Trading away skilled ball players because "You believe your system is better than the players that operate in it" is exactly what got Greg Williams shipped out of here. Trading Haynesworth would be a HUGE mistake... If they are going to a 3-4, make Haynesworth a DE in the system.

I felt the same way as soon as I saw it go down, but I have to believe Shanahan knows exactly what type of tackle he wants in the ZBS and it helps that Chris Samuels will be there to give him tips and thank god they addressed the O-Line. 10 years since they took a tackle in the 1st round. Be interesting to see what happens tonight considering they have no picks these rounds, if they trade any players etc.

Back
Top Bottom