[email protected] legit check

Hey guys I was thinking of buying some sneakers from this email addresses which is [email protected]. I found out about them through IG & had people vouching that then were legit. I emailed them and they sent pictures of the sneakers I was interested in and said they have a return policy as well, and that their website will be up by march. They also said they work with places such as flight club and sole society to get their sneakers. Has anyone else heard of them before? These are the pictures they sent me of space jams and infared 6s.

View media item 286956
View media item 286958
View media item 286959
View media item 286961
View media item 286965
View media item 286966
View media item 286967
View media item 286968

I personally have never heard of them. Nor would I purchase asynthing from instagram. I would wait for their site to post since it's in march.

Anyone can google those pictures and send them as their own. They're not tagged with their name at all....and almost zero "yellowing" on the soles of those jams is hard to believe by now, so that's kind of sketchy to me.

I mean there are a couple of independent companies like trusted kicks who get small shipments of sneakers here and there but you're right there are just sketchy things here about them

Back
Top Bottom