OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Soles will still be icey even with a black sole.

oh and regarding about the heel, they have changed it for the del sol. It'll be brighter on a del sol background.

Soles will still be icey even with a black sole.

oh and regarding about the heel, they have changed it for the del sol. It'll be brighter on a del sol background.

Originally Posted by never wear them

so if i made mine with a black heel and del sol heel cup, it'll come out like the one on the left?

Originally Posted by never wear them

so if i made mine with a black heel and del sol heel cup, it'll come out like the one on the left?

Yeah, the LEFT PAIR IS THE MOST CURRENT ONE BTW, (forgot to mention that) . That's what the guy told me. He actually seemed more knowledgeable with ids. Not that typical "oh we have more options here than online" bs. He said they didn't ask for a recall for that one pair on the right.

Yeah, the LEFT PAIR IS THE MOST CURRENT ONE BTW, (forgot to mention that) . That's what the guy told me. He actually seemed more knowledgeable with ids. Not that typical "oh we have more options here than online" bs. He said they didn't ask for a recall for that one pair on the right.

glasses.gif

^both are dope, but I think I prefer the 2nd one

onoudidntgf-
pimp.gif
excellent job on those

^both are dope, but I think I prefer the 2nd one

onoudidntgf-
pimp.gif
excellent job on those

yeah going with the 2nd one.
oh and onoudidntgf.... your ids reminded me of this video.  Basketball Magic #2 ( Kobe Bryant ) HD

Mayo gave it to kobe the whole time... jk lol

Back
Top Bottom