OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by never wear them

That's it..... My Word...

20 ids.
No you won't....
smile.gif

Hmmm... Bet? An id?
No thanks
laugh.gif
Mugen might take you up on that though

laugh.gif
Naw I'm good. I'll end up on his sig haha

you'll be able to iD a pair with gradient for 24 hours after tonight's mamba moment. info from nikeiD's facebook.

you'll be able to iD a pair with gradient for 24 hours after tonight's mamba moment. info from nikeiD's facebook.

the gradient option is sick, i am definetely using that option on my first ID. glad i waited and didnt pull the trigger on an id pair in decemeber

the gradient option is sick, i am definetely using that option on my first ID. glad i waited and didnt pull the trigger on an id pair in decemeber

I just had a thought. Do you guys think Kobe will wear a gradient colourway today? I'm sure Nike wants to show it off

I just had a thought. Do you guys think Kobe will wear a gradient colourway today? I'm sure Nike wants to show it off

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

so it's ONLY available for 24 hours?

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

so it's ONLY available for 24 hours?

my bad, it was nike basketball's facebook page.

this is what they said "Through NIKEiD, tonight’s Mamba Moment will create a 24 hour window of opportunity, during which you can get the Zoom Kobe VI iD Color Fade:"

my bad, it was nike basketball's facebook page.

this is what they said "Through NIKEiD, tonight’s Mamba Moment will create a 24 hour window of opportunity, during which you can get the Zoom Kobe VI iD Color Fade:"

Back
Top Bottom