OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by Tha323Kid

onoudidntgf oj colorway nice, been wanting to do the grizzlies colorway but was on the fence think i might go for it

thank you sir, i think i'm going to make another one that resembles his HDs

Should put some Air Max 95 wht/3m laces on them...wonder what they would look like?  Nice iD's NWT & onoudidntgf 
pimp.gif

Should put some Air Max 95 wht/3m laces on them...wonder what they would look like?  Nice iD's NWT & onoudidntgf 
pimp.gif

5374143357_e85cdb0435_z.jpg

These are beautiful.

What's the base color? I was messing on ID and didn't see this cw. Looks like metallic gray.

These are beautiful.

What's the base color? I was messing on ID and didn't see this cw. Looks like metallic gray.

Thanks fellas.

Relley - I'ma try that when I get home. Good thought

And ShoeConnoisseur09, - thanks dude. You have the same sentiments towards this shoe as me. the base is black btw, it's the dark grey tongue that is throwing it off on that pic.

Can't wait for my other pairs. If this shoe looked good, the others are definitely gonna be better.

Thanks fellas.

Relley - I'ma try that when I get home. Good thought

And ShoeConnoisseur09, - thanks dude. You have the same sentiments towards this shoe as me. the base is black btw, it's the dark grey tongue that is throwing it off on that pic.

Can't wait for my other pairs. If this shoe looked good, the others are definitely gonna be better.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

These are beautiful.

i think it's black.

edwin - very nice IDs!

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

These are beautiful.

i think it's black.

edwin - very nice IDs!

Yeah it's black. And Alan, that baby blue got me. Part 2 Argentina, coming up.
Where your 5s at? Been looking and nothing on the other site
and a pic in the light asap!

Shaun..... I'm waaaaaaiiting....

Yeah it's black. And Alan, that baby blue got me. Part 2 Argentina, coming up.
Where your 5s at? Been looking and nothing on the other site
and a pic in the light asap!

Shaun..... I'm waaaaaaiiting....

sorry for the crappy pics.  The lighting is real bad.  But these came in today.  Nice and simple.

sorry for the crappy pics.  The lighting is real bad.  But these came in today.  Nice and simple.

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Just received my 2 pairs. Sorry for bad cell pics. Not really thrilled with the white since it looks mostly gray.
PI and Knicks inspired.
Flash was used in all pics. The royal is great looking. I highly recommend using that as a base.
Sorry for big pics. Setting on cellphone acting up.

o5yooo.jpg

35leqn4.jpg

fbcn75.jpg

71i51t.jpg

102sd9h.jpg

166kcy.jpg

Wow these are great ID's..I'm really into PI CW shoes. To bad there is no way to get ID's here in the PI or si there a way? Anywas, great stuff!

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Just received my 2 pairs. Sorry for bad cell pics. Not really thrilled with the white since it looks mostly gray.
PI and Knicks inspired.
Flash was used in all pics. The royal is great looking. I highly recommend using that as a base.
Sorry for big pics. Setting on cellphone acting up.

o5yooo.jpg

35leqn4.jpg

fbcn75.jpg

71i51t.jpg

102sd9h.jpg

166kcy.jpg

Wow these are great ID's..I'm really into PI CW shoes. To bad there is no way to get ID's here in the PI or si there a way? Anywas, great stuff!

Damn all these IDs are
smokin.gif

Makes me want to leave early from work to see mine.

I'll get pics up over the weekend.

Damn all these IDs are
smokin.gif

Makes me want to leave early from work to see mine.

I'll get pics up over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom