OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by never wear them

yellow and red gradient is disgusting... same goes with a couple of other colors.
laugh.gif
 couldn't have said it better myself. along with the navy/orange... 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

yellow and red gradient is disgusting... same goes with a couple of other colors.
laugh.gif
 couldn't have said it better myself. along with the navy/orange... 
sick.gif

Just received a pair of ID's for my wife's friend. She was jealous of her wht/pink GS
Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-GS-Grey-Pink-Black-11.jpg
, but her feet are too big. So, without a pink option on ID, we opted for purple:
5939814207_652e085cc1_z.jpg

Just received a pair of ID's for my wife's friend. She was jealous of her wht/pink GS
Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VI-GS-Grey-Pink-Black-11.jpg
, but her feet are too big. So, without a pink option on ID, we opted for purple:
5939814207_652e085cc1_z.jpg

My ID's got here just as I was getting home. They're Griffey 1 inspired. But they kind of look similar to a pair NWT made a while back. Happy with the outcome.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My ID's got here just as I was getting home. They're Griffey 1 inspired. But they kind of look similar to a pair NWT made a while back. Happy with the outcome.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks NWT. Only thing bothering me is that one of the collars came dirty. Looks like the person making the pair had dirty hands or something. It's really noticeable since the collar is volt. I guess some soap and water will get rid of that though.

Thanks NWT. Only thing bothering me is that one of the collars came dirty. Looks like the person making the pair had dirty hands or something. It's really noticeable since the collar is volt. I guess some soap and water will get rid of that though.

Those Blue/Volt are really sick.

I sent back my IDs a few weeks ago, cause I just didn't like em enough to justify the 175... And they popped up on eBay. I wish Nike sent IDs to my local outlet. Needless to say tho, I got my IDs back. For 125. Definitely will dig em for that price.

Those Blue/Volt are really sick.

I sent back my IDs a few weeks ago, cause I just didn't like em enough to justify the 175... And they popped up on eBay. I wish Nike sent IDs to my local outlet. Needless to say tho, I got my IDs back. For 125. Definitely will dig em for that price.

do you live in fla by any chance sneaksoy1 ??

Gentry those blue/volts are freaking phenomenal ! They are a thing of beauty, and we all know thats a joy forever.

do you live in fla by any chance sneaksoy1 ??

Gentry those blue/volts are freaking phenomenal ! They are a thing of beauty, and we all know thats a joy forever.

^ Naw I live in Iowa. The seller on eBay was from Kissimmee though.

Looking at those Volts again... I like em even more. Those really are absolutely amazing.

^ Naw I live in Iowa. The seller on eBay was from Kissimmee though.

Looking at those Volts again... I like em even more. Those really are absolutely amazing.

Thanks guys. But unfortunately these will be returned and re-ordered. Couldn't get rid of the stains on one of the collars. Really bugged me. Oh well. Now I got an excuse to order another pair aside from this one.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom