OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

NWT, you should team up with Avar with the kobes. He creates the shoe, you design the colorways. Those new id's should be released.

NWT, you should team up with Avar with the kobes. He creates the shoe, you design the colorways. Those new id's should be released.

Thanks ppl.

And imagine that... I'd make colorways that'll sell on the spot...
we'd all be broke
laugh.gif
but happy.

those IDs are seriously good. they seem over the top but
it's done just right that you feel that it's well balanced.

NWT, you have a real good eye for this. never would've
created something like this on my own... good job.

those IDs are seriously good. they seem over the top but
it's done just right that you feel that it's well balanced.

NWT, you have a real good eye for this. never would've
created something like this on my own... good job.

Nike just sent me a message stating that my Camo ID's will now be another month 6/11/11. My order was placed 4/11/11. That's 8 weeks. Wow... I wonder what's going on with these. Did anybody else get this email?

Nike just sent me a message stating that my Camo ID's will now be another month 6/11/11. My order was placed 4/11/11. That's 8 weeks. Wow... I wonder what's going on with these. Did anybody else get this email?

Feelin' those NWT.  I liked the blue laces better though, but then again I'm not a fan of bright laces.  Either way, killin' it.

Feelin' those NWT.  I liked the blue laces better though, but then again I'm not a fan of bright laces.  Either way, killin' it.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I got the same email today.  Mine has been "delayed" until 6/9.  As soon as I got the email, I went onto NDC and started chatting with the customer service rep about my two camo ID orders.  She said all camo IDs were being delayed because they ran out of the materials and were waiting to get more from their suppliers.  They weren't prepared for the large # of orders on these apparently.  She proceeded to look into my orders after I gave her my order #s and said that one of my orders still showed an estimated ship date of 5/19, which is still about 5 weeks after I ordered them online. 

If I were you, I'd call/chat with customer service and have them refund the shipping costs since it is outside their promised window.  They did that for me on both orders in a heartbeat.  It won't speed up your order, but it least it'll take the sting off the price tag - even if it's little.  I've been waiting for my orders since they first put them up and am bummed they're taking so long! 

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I got the same email today.  Mine has been "delayed" until 6/9.  As soon as I got the email, I went onto NDC and started chatting with the customer service rep about my two camo ID orders.  She said all camo IDs were being delayed because they ran out of the materials and were waiting to get more from their suppliers.  They weren't prepared for the large # of orders on these apparently.  She proceeded to look into my orders after I gave her my order #s and said that one of my orders still showed an estimated ship date of 5/19, which is still about 5 weeks after I ordered them online. 

If I were you, I'd call/chat with customer service and have them refund the shipping costs since it is outside their promised window.  They did that for me on both orders in a heartbeat.  It won't speed up your order, but it least it'll take the sting off the price tag - even if it's little.  I've been waiting for my orders since they first put them up and am bummed they're taking so long! 

Originally Posted by shaqrules

there was a spacejam and a blk/red iD. to answer your question...yes.
Oh, sorry I didn't specify. Looking for the Black/Red 11 inspired ones.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

there was a spacejam and a blk/red iD. to answer your question...yes.
Oh, sorry I didn't specify. Looking for the Black/Red 11 inspired ones.

NWT, those are so sick but i think white logo's would have made them even better. all your ID's are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom