OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

shoot i hope they drop the usa's too. I dont think it was be financially smart for nike not to drop them.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by sp1die

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

blackouts never had purple. black and a tiny bit of grey
The early pics did have purple.  These are not the ones releasing though.

Black\Grey\Purple "Blackouts" for sale on NDC

That doesnt mean anything, they have the wrong image of the MD's right next to it lol.

They're selling in the UK, not the the US yet.

i talked to someone with nike and they said the usa kobe is dropping on august 5th...has anyone else got this info? they also said no info on the big stages as of yet..

i talked to someone with nike and they said the usa kobe 5 is dropping on august 5th..has anyone else heard this info? they also said no info on the big stages as of yet..

can someone post a picture of the wolfs for me? and also, has anyone heard about when the team colorways might come out?

Originally Posted by rgotgame3

i talked to someone with nike and they said the usa kobe 5 is dropping on august 5th..has anyone else heard this info? they also said no info on the big stages as of yet..

i aint gonna lie that august rd sounds kinda good right now. moneys tight this month, so next month would work alot better for me. but i know some of you freaks out there lol want them like yesterday

whats the story on these?

kobe-v-new-3.jpg

article says -  "The other two colorways feature a wolf grey/black-daring red color scheme and an ink/metallic silver-black colorway. Look for each pair to release during November and/or December"

I hope its not a november/December release,becuz i could see them scrapping them, like they did with the splatters last year, its like waiting for nothing or ebay

anyone else finding it strange that there hasnt been new info on the big stages?.... or maybe im just impatient...

Originally Posted by VTRAN

heard the blackouts were dropping on the 13th.

i talked to an employee at my local footlocker, they said the blackouts dropping are the one with purple.  and it should b droppping this thursday.. july 8th.  if they do drop, i'll let you know!

thank emjay, i went into house of hoops today and they said call thursday.. Looks like ill be getting a new pair of Kobes Thursday!! ha i wanted to wait for the big stage aways, but we've heard nothing on them, i also wanted to wait for the wolfs, but i gotta a tourney in August and i wanna be Kobe ready

Does Canada have any remaining DK's or Bruce lees? or actually any kobe v not gr left in montreal?? I'm heading up there this weekend and want to know what spots to scope out....
roll.gif

I'm debating if I should cop a pair of aces for retail shipped.. they are growing on me.. didn't want to spend any more money until I could get a pair of miles Davis or blackouts..
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom