OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by patb23

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

those look good w the black laces.  ive never been one to change laces, that is until the kobe V.  so many great options posted on here

The stock laces are terrible, except for the BLs.

The away laces are
pimp.gif
. They look good on so many CW's. The only laces I dont like is when they are white based (ie: V-days, Homes, Draft Days)

I put a set of laces from one of my Aways on my second pair of Bruce Lee's... they look... aite.  I put on custom laces on the Aways, yellow and white.  I was bore so I blacked out the "KB" and "24" on the front and blacked out the heel... like I said, I was bored... 
wink.gif

(Are these pics too big for the page?.. I can't tell cause I'm using my TV as my PC screen)

Nice blacking out the KB and 24. I agree with Mugen. I don't like any of the white based laces. Away laces on the Bruce Lees are my favorite. I'm not feeling the Red Save Lives on the Bruce Lee's at all.

There hasn't been ONE good picture of the Da Vinci's from those who got a pair.

They look alot better from the stock photos from NIKE.

thats the only part of the aways i dislike, the yellow mesh part behind the swoosh, i wish that was black too.  either way, hopefully i can get them on sale one day

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

No picture can save that CW...lol

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Yeah, i call them every once in awhile and they pick up within a few rings. I might call back and ask what they got.
If you do, I would appreciate you posting what you found out.

I called and it kept ringing. Guess i should have knocked on wood Mister Friendly.
laugh.gif

I jinxed it lol.

But heres the some House of Hoops numbers. so yall can call yourself.
laugh.gif

[h3]House of Hoops locations[/h3]
House of Hoops – NYC
268 W 125th St
New York, NY 10027
(212) 316-1667

House of Hoops – North Riverside Mall Park (Chicago, Illinois)
7501 W. Cermak Rd.
North Riverside, IL  60546
(708) 442-1111 (Number To mall)

House of Hoops – Beverly Center Mall (LA, California)
8500 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(310) 854-0071

House of Hoops – Northline Mall (Houston, TX)
4400 A North Freeway
Houston, Texas 77022
(713) 699-4472

House of Hoops – Houston Galleria
5085 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX  77056
(713) 621-7238

House of Hoops – Town East Mall (Mesquite, TX)
2063 Town East Mall
Mesquite, Texas 75150
(972) 279-5614

House of Hoops – Cherry Hill Mall (New Jersey)
2000 Rt. 38
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
(856) 662-8313

House of Hoops – Mall at Prince Georges (Hyattsville, MD)
3500 East West Highway, (Route 410)
Hyattsville, MD 20782
(301) 853-6054

foot-locker-house-of-hoops-locations1.jpg

Hoh Chi has a size 11 in the Aces.

Guy didn't know what the Dark Nights or the Bruce Lees were, he just rattled off the colors. Smh at people working at a House of Hoops are not knowing specific names.

A lot of retail workers at stores like that or FTL and whatnot... don't know shoes really. ALl they know is the general basis like what they're called, but they won't know how limited they are, technology, nicknames or whatever. many are there just to say they have a discount for the job or know there for the job in general. Thats why when it comes to stores like FTL and whatnot, the dudes you usually see are guys or girls who really know the technology of the shoe and uses for them, alongside those who are great sellers. That's why I worked so many hours when I was with FTL, I knew most of the products and steered customers the right way, but also brought in a lot of sales.

Originally Posted by haza12d

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by patb23

those look good w the black laces.  ive never been one to change laces, that is until the kobe V.  so many great options posted on here

The stock laces are terrible, except for the BLs.

The away laces are
pimp.gif
. They look good on so many CW's. The only laces I dont like is when they are white based (ie: V-days, Homes, Draft Days)

I put a set of laces from one of my Aways on my second pair of Bruce Lee's... they look... aite.  I put on custom laces on the Aways, yellow and white.  I was bore so I blacked out the "KB" and "24" on the front and blacked out the heel... like I said, I was bored... 
wink.gif

(Are these pics too big for the page?.. I can't tell cause I'm using my TV as my PC screen)

I don't like the color of the laces you put on... Just not feeling them, I like the Bruce Lee Laces on the Aways, or the stock laces.

and damn some of y'all have brown on ya nose. Wipe the doo doo off, sheesh.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

didn't really like the cw to begin, but i guess nike did a great marketing job with the pics.

thats the only part of the aways i dislike, the yellow mesh part behind the swoosh, i wish that was black too.  either way, hopefully i can get them on sale one day

That's exactly how I felt, even after I owned them for a while.  Now it's really grown on me.  I like how the entire back side of a lot of the colorways (if not all, I'm not sure) are 1 color.  It's a little different I guess.

Quick question, are the V-days the GR red/white shoes? or is it another shoe? Im not sure!

i like the da vinci.. almost loooks like the bruce lees.. i got two pairs of v's and im done
smile.gif

like the inline v, the del sol v are sub par...but i think they'd look best w/ yellow laces; just as the iv did.

anybody else find it funny that the eastbayrep always changes??
laugh.gif
There was a jason, ray, and now a paul
laugh.gif
its awesome though cuz they all help out tremendously

The laces on the Del Sols are definitely going to be switched to yellow laces (either from the Bruce Lees or from the Del Sol IVs)

Originally Posted by gbc001

Quick question, are the V-days the GR red/white shoes? or is it another shoe? Im not sure!

V-days are the GR wht/red. Think they have that nickname cuz they came out v-day weekend.

I was thinking about putting the away laces on the del sols and using the bruce lee laces for the aways.

Back
Top Bottom