OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Chaos is a great name. I love everything about it.

6256251861_5381162181.jpg

Nice ^ Mine are f'd up. Back up pairs will be brought out soon.

regret not doing a black midsole/clear sole iD. Only got the icey soles.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Haven't seen these before, but they were at the Rack in dt LBsz 15
The black/burnt orange ones were actually made for the Texas Longhorns.  They never wore them in an actual game but some of the team wore them in practices.
(Source: A couple of my friends were on the Texas Longhorns Basketball Team)

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Deception0, even though I paid $170, why do you say no higher then $175?  There are/were very few online and only about 2 in my size.  To be honest the All Star 5's look better then the All Star Kobe 6's.  Were the All Star Kobe 5's not that popular? 
I just don't think you should go more than that for the ASG's. $170 isn't bad at either, it's close to retail+tax+shipping. There are definitely deals out there if you have the patience. 

Deception0, I feel ya on that, but as I have learned from other shoes I passed up on the first time, if they are hot to me, I better get them, because the next time around they will be alot more (example the South Beach Lebron 8
30t6p3b.gif
).  In this case these Kobe 5 All Stars were the only size 10.0 the others were either worn or not my size.

good4u50 wrote:
Originally Posted by GZA73

good4u50 wrote:
nice pickup of MD at cheap.
BTW, does MD come with an extra set of laces ?
 only one set
thanx, the excitement of hearing something about MD made me jump the gun not reading your post carefully.
i already have one MD and I am greedy hoping that I can get another one. it just never gets old
smile.gif

Good4u50, yes the All Star pair are the ones that I was referring to in regards to the extra set of laces.  As well the Miles Davis only come with one pair, still a very underrated, sick colorway though!

^^ Nice purple TB's.

By the way, just pick up a black & white pair of Kobe V TB's today at the Nike outlet in Jersey.
Style code : 407710 100 $99.99

Will post a pic when I have a chance. First time I saw this colorway at the outlets. Very nice kick.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^Unless you have tiny or gigantic feet, you're rarely going to find them for less than 200 these days.

Pretty much.

A pair in my size 11.5 recently ended on ebay for 270+. Still on the hunt
nerd.gif

Yeah $190. I don't have any buyers remorse on these at all... disappointed I didn't get them last year for $160 when I had the chance. #Tinyfeetftw

Nice BL's up there.. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope i didn't sell my pair. Never thought of going back to this game! smh.

Bruce lee's are most covented by collectors. Some used pairs I have seen have been pretty beat up.
Still on the hunt for that elusive size 13 deadstock!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Wore my recent pick up. Still on the hunt for big stages away.
mad.gif

6292817491_1bdcea33c2.jpg

Nice shot of the Aces.  Wish I did not pass on these...

haha i slept on inlines for the longest.... ended up getting them a few months before they flooded the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom