OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

i feel like if i dont get them for 100 at some of the outlets and wait till they drop to 55 they're going to be all gone. i missed out on the USA's

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

How much did you guys pay for your big stage aways??

what's a reasonable price?
They're gonna be about 350-400 for the most part from what I can tell.

Just want to get the opinions of some of you guys.

I'm letting Inks and POP's sit at my local outlet until August. I'm going to but one of the two (probably Ink) sometime in mid august. Good or bad idea to just let them sit.

I check back like every two weeks or so and they've had by size every time I checked.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Just want to get the opinions of some of you guys.

I'm letting Inks and POP's sit at my local outlet until August. I'm going to but one of the two (probably Ink) sometime in mid august. Good or bad idea to just let them sit.

I check back like every two weeks or so and they've had by size every time I checked.
who knows...they could be gone tomorrow....we aint psychics.  my thing is buy them if you want them and if you cant afford it, then you have no choice but to wait until you can which is a gamble at that point.
given that the VI are out and basically done with and those are STILL sitting there, chances are they will continue to sit unless the store marks them down to a clear out price.

I think they should be bought at the 50-60 range. They're pretty close to being cleared out at the moment. Probably will be all gone when the next friends and family sale comes along. Next spring, I'd imagine resellers will be charging retail for these GRs. That's how the Kobe IV's went.

yeah, come august, I'll pick up maybe 2 more zk5s depending on price.
won't be picky, I'll be good with inlines, del sols, pops and even inks.
supply is slowly getting low and outlets are slowly drying up... Don't make
the same mistake we did with the zk4 (I know a lot of people here let a few pairs slip I know I did)...

I'd get the pops over inks ChrisBlazinNJ....

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

Originally Posted by CFC24

Comet Kobe's on sale at the Orange Nike outlet.

what sizes and how much are they on sale for?  I might have to drive down there
I was there this past weekend, they are $99... and appeared to be a FSR..

Originally Posted by just another pair

i feel like if i dont get them for 100 at some of the outlets and wait till they drop to 55 they're going to be all gone. i missed out on the USA's

Not sure if they still have em' but its worth a try if you haven't called already ....KOBE V USA $39.97 Commerce, GA Outlet 706-335-5502

USA Kobe V's FTW.

Got these for 34.97 at the Vegas outlet awhile ago.. LOVE THEM!

This colorway is way UNDERrated.

got my inks from tucson and my usas from ga outlets for 41$ each! i think both those locations have sold out of those cws

and no way pops > inks

got my inks from tucson and my usas from ga outlets for 41$ each! i think both those locations have sold out of those cws

and no way pops > inks

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Would $300 for a DS pair be considered low balling? i wanna negotiate but don't want to piss off the seller

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
chaos and BLs top the zk5 for me... took me a while to
like the chaos but glad I copped. plus, it's kobe's favorite
kobe. lol

THIS!

Thanks again guys... I actually didn't like the Chaos Vs at first, but I was glad I copped one at a local foot locker in April last year... Loved them so much, I copped 2 more...

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Would $300 for a DS pair be considered low balling? i wanna negotiate but don't want to piss off the seller
umm i would think it is to some degree, but hey i would just offer it...i mean if the seller is asking for 375 (middle price between the price given above) and you said 300, he may just just ignore it or counter.

never hurts, if the seller wants them gone he may entertain it but most likely come back with a counter or a "price is firm" response.

My latest Vs...
2vdfs7r.jpg

svl7ox.jpg

inlines are so clean looking... wow.
big stage homes for $300 is too cheap.
I'd offer $350 and get it over it. wouldn't risk it.

Back
Top Bottom