OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

good luck to every one tryin to copp the usc tomorrow, im a ucla fan so of course its a no go for me. also aint picking up the dukes, aint a fan either. instead ima id a dodgers theme shoe. die hard fan lol

Originally Posted by s dubl

What size replacement laces is everyone getting? Where are good ones that I can buy in store...looking for replacements for vdays.
There's a pretty good variety in Finish Line.  They have Flats and Ovals in different colors and different lengths.  For the Kobe V I get 36" for when I rock 'em and 54" for laces when I play.  Check your local $0.99 store... I picked up a few laces there that (I swear) the same quality as Sof Sole.

Thos Aston Martins V's are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Crappy iPhone pic until I can get some better ones taken. Aces, Dukes and USC's should be here soon.
 Dope collection man.
pimp.gif
  Feeling those westchester aways.

Originally Posted by haza12d

What size replacement laces is everyone getting? Where are good ones that I can buy in store...looking for replacements for vdays.
There's a pretty good variety in Finish Line.  They have Flats and Ovals in different colors and different lengths.  For the Kobe V I get 36" for when I rock 'em and 54" for laces when I play.  Check your local $0.99 store... I picked up a few laces there that (I swear) the same quality as Sof Sole.

you should probably post your shoe size.

i got 54" and they're barely enough to double not... (i wear sz12) but i ordered 63" off ebay, and will put them on tomorrow..

Thanks for the lace info fellas...

I'll prob go with the 54" and take a look at Finishline over the weekend.

^^how loose/tight do you tie em?

Well i've still yet to try these on court (or on my feet even yet, just on the shelves for right now) so it's hard for me to compare laces to the ZKV. Every time i've ever done a lace switch in any shoes a 54" lace has been way too long for me. I lace my shoes up tight as hell. Kinda shocked to see this many people like 54s.

so as anybody copping the usc v's tommorrow. it seems like talk about the usc's has calmed down. personally im waiting on the duke v's. i saw both of them at hoh and the dukes were better looking imo. i wish we could get a solid rd for the as pack, and i hope they release in in america.

^^I think this package is actually pretty cool. Is there any firm release date yet? and where will it be sold?

Originally Posted by Wyse23

^^I think this package is actually pretty cool. Is there any firm release date yet? and where will it be sold?
No not yet been hearing in a few weeks just have to wait 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

so as anybody copping the usc v's tommorrow. it seems like talk about the usc's has calmed down. personally im waiting on the duke v's. i saw both of them at hoh and the dukes were better looking imo. i wish we could get a solid rd for the as pack, and i hope they release in in america.

I'll be getting the USC's tomorrow. It's the last cw I have interest in, of the ones that have been announced so far of course.

Nike should of used either a wooden box or acrylic box for the Aston Martin pack if they're going to charge $300+.

Back
Top Bottom