OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by never wear them

2 completely different colorschemes/shoes if you ask me.....
grin.gif
Thank god for iD.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

inlines are easily the best CW

i just think it's funny that frobe's actions persuade some to buy or pass on certain cw's. personally,  i think if goober made a game winner w/ some limited fuzzy bunny slippers, that would be enough for some on here to set up camp for the release.

why do you think people bought jordans and other signature shoes since the 80's and 90's? because star athletes played and PERFORMED in them. because of what the athlete did in them and who he was.

There were no Air Jordan 2 Star Wars or Reebok Shaq Attack Chuck Norris back then

No matter how many special colorways it comes down to its always gonna be about what that athlete does in his signature shoes oncourt

Had he not performed his way to two straight finals, i dont think you would have seen this many colorways released for the iv and v....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i just think it's funny that frobe's actions persuade some to buy or pass on certain cw's. personally,  i think if goober made a game winner w/ some limited fuzzy bunny slippers, that would be enough for some on here to set up camp for the release.

why do you think people bought jordans and other signature shoes since the 80's and 90's? because star athletes played and PERFORMED in them. because of what the athlete did in them and who he was.

There were no Air Jordan 2 Star Wars or Reebok Shaq Attack Chuck Norris back then

No matter how many special colorways it comes down to its always gonna be about what that athlete does in his signature shoes oncourt

Had he not performed his way to two straight finals, i dont think you would have seen this many colorways released for the iv and v....

i feel you.  i'm not knockin signature kicks...i'm was reffering to the player's performance (more like the outcome of the game...in this case, losing the game) can persuade ppl to buy or pass on certain cw's (i.e. "damn, lakers take and L w/ the del sols, that cw is taboo).  that make me
roll.gif

don't get me wrong...magic johnson, jordan and even shaq didn't get all the gimmic cw in their sig kicks, but ppl bought the kicks cause their heroes wore them....no matter the outcome or their performance on the court.

I'm waiting for the weather to warm up to wear my Chaos outside. I've been wearing 'em around my condo for the past month...checking them out in the mirror every 15 minutes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

Karl Malone stopped by today.

4426609564_0436308afa.jpg

4425846241_fbce083e18.jpg

4425846701_f59c692fd5.jpg

4426611006_6f2b5695f2.jpg

thanks again to my dude...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
waiting on my pair to show up. I thought I was the only person who called the usps/ups people karl malone 
laugh.gif

My delivery drivers name is Kevin James a.k.a. Doug Heffernan!!!
   and he is always on time!!!

wink.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by abstractability

Those pics of the Inlines are aaiiiiiiiight... Edwin think he tight cuz he gettin' the reflective glass effect from his laundry machine.
laugh.gif

Inlines will be even hotter on Saturday. EA

oh yaaaaaaaa...actually for me it was the only way i would get them. 

Just ordered my inlines from Eastbay... 
pimp.gif

Was going to order Impulse shorts in the grey/blue colour but they sold out of everything XL and under. Couldn't believe it.

I think I could be done with the Vs... Except after seeing those CD close ups, they look better than originally though.. the snakeskin over the whole toe cap is pretty sweet.

I can't wear Kobes casually or outdoors. Too good of a performance shoe to mess up the traction on concrete. Plus I can't pull it off, I look like I'm a middle-schooler whose mom just bought him expensive new shoes.

I really like the low cut, I might have to stock up on some Vs for future balling purposes in case I don't like the VIs.

Originally Posted by kob8

j3d10 wrote:

not so soon please!!! the wallet is hurting...carpes!

Am I the only one that thinks that....Kobe IV CDs > Kobe V CDs

and it's not even close IMO.....

your not just being bias because you copped 2 CDIV's right? hehe....dont sleep tomorrow HOHLA lets go...USC!

Originally Posted by KG21

I can't wear Kobes casually or outdoors. Too good of a performance shoe to mess up the traction on concrete. Plus I can't pull it off, I look like I'm a middle-schooler whose mom just bought him expensive new shoes.

I really like the low cut, I might have to stock up on some Vs for future balling purposes in case I don't like the VIs.

You can't think that way buddy. You gotta find that swagger in you. You can do it buddy. Jesus loves you no matter what.

Originally Posted by KG21

If you can wear expensive Jordans casually, then the Kobe's will be a breeze. 

all these pics of inlines just keep getting better and better. Almost feel like going to buy them right now but there are other things i want before i
will give in. <--- thats what my mind is saying but if i was at the store it may be a different story. lol 

Originally Posted by ebe2023

all these pics of inlines just keep getting better and better. Almost feel like going to buy them right now but there are other things i want before i
will give in. <--- thats what my mind is saying but if i was at the store it may be a different story. lol 

I can't walk into a Footlocker ever, and not come out with nothing.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ebe2023

I can't walk into a Footlocker ever, and not come out with nothing.
I can't walk into a mall ever, and not come out with nothing.  That's why I have to have self control and not go into one.....

FB23 is a baller that's why...

Edwin:   May I call you Edwin? 
laugh.gif

I'm far from it, I just can't help myself, that's why I stay away from the malls when I can.   I feel guilty every time I splurge on things for myself, don't know why.

GF:  "Let's go to the mall"
Me:  "Um, I don't feel good, I think I'll stay home today."

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom