OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

was hoping that the vault will still do the raffle to give everybody a more equal chance of getting the bs. not sure about going now. empty lawn chairs and ppl cutting in line will be expected...smh

I'm glad I already have the big stages its going to be pure madness on Sunday! Good luck to anyone that goes.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Staples Center security will kick yo %*+$ out of there if u are there before 9...

and its only 24 pairs -___-

24 pairs?  what's the point in that, what a ******ed c ompany

Originally Posted by u ttocs

Staples Center security will kick yo %*+$ out of there if u are there before 9...

24 pairs?  what's the point in that, what a ******ed c ompany

its 96 pairs not 24 pairs that's going to release on Sunday first come, first serve

& Saturday its a contest that Nike Vault is going to to do on twitter & facebook 24 winners
will be elected for a special invite.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Staples Center security will kick yo #@%$ out of there if u are there before 9...

96 PAIRS!
And I still can't find a sz 14,not even on ebay.
eyes.gif
Good luck to those heading out.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

when and why did the white based del sols get taken off NDC?

was just about to get em, found a couple places that are selling em but no 15s, and what kind of release were these, sorry i searched around, and no info.
Oh hell no! I hope that means they can be Eastbay'd.
Just in case you were referring to us, we are still not expecting any shipments to come in for the Home Del Sols. 
frown.gif
  It appears the Inks will be the last colorway of the Kobe Vs that we will be receiving.

EastbayRep - Ray

Dang. Oh well. At least you'll be getting 1 of the last two Kobe V's that I get before the VI.

for those size "12"ers ... there is a pair of Nike Zoom Kobe 5 TB "Orange Blaze/White/Metallic Silver" on shoezoo.com...

pulled the trigger on the size 10.5 .. Not sure if they had anymore pairs.

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

for those size "12"ers ... there is a pair of Nike Zoom Kobe 5 TB "Orange Blaze/White/Metallic Silver" on shoezoo.com...

pulled the trigger on the size 10.5 .. Not sure if they had anymore pairs.

I wouldn't mind seeing those white/silver TB looking ZK5's pop up on someone's site.

Don't like those home Del Sols as much as the other pair. Waiting for price drop on the USA CW. My favorite GR colorway of this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom