OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I can't wait for the NBA SEASON!! Just picked up a pair of Pops on sale for 70 at the Gilroy outlets! The register guy said it was a return from the Nike store.. Keep checking your local outlets he said its not unusual at all, they've been getting decent returns like that everyday for the past month.

^ Perhaps a lot slimmer, good to see him stay in shape and sharp

BTW Dfish in adidas ?!?!

104445274.jpg

He prolly gonna rock the Wht/Del Sol for each home game until the VI drops. So there goes my hopes of a gradient version V.

He prolly gonna rock the Wht/Del Sol for each home game until the VI drops. So there goes my hopes of a gradient version V.

Originally Posted by never wear them

for today

5023419266_c51bcfd72c_z.jpg

starting to really like these....  a lot

5022824771_8d67e2a23a_z.jpg

later!

NWT, I thought the BL's were SO OVERRATED? Lol, jk. They are a dope CW & standout like a sore thumb.

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

BTW Dfish in adidas ?!?!

104445274.jpg
Maybe he is rocking some new Nike shoe. I hope he isn't rocking Adidas, he's been with Nike since day 1.....Right?

are those adidas on fish?? how can you tell? its all white and i cant see anything on the shoe...did gasol gain some musckles? arms looking legit now instead of a limp noodle

Originally Posted by haza12d

No Kobes in store for Champs... only online...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea i was bout to say what does 2 were talking bout....Cause they clearly have them online...Need the SKU/UPC to get ready for the supposed 50% coming in 2 weeks, and my connect is at champs.[/color]

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by haza12d

No Kobes in store for Champs... only online...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea i was bout to say what does 2 were talking bout....Cause they clearly have them online...Need the SKU/UPC to get ready[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]for the supposed 50% coming in 2 weeks, and my connect is at champs.[/color]
o'rly
nerd.gif

happy.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

BTW Dfish in adidas ?!?!

104445274.jpg
Maybe he is rocking some new Nike shoe. I hope he isn't rocking Adidas, he's been with Nike since day 1.....Right?
This dude Fisher always look bulky big . No wonder he's so slow on the court

Back
Top Bottom