OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

i'm not feeling the carpe diems.....something about the "webby" looking print on the front of the shoe.....just looks messy to me...
(insert sarcasm text here).......I'm sure though after black mamba makes an amazing game winner I'll say they are beautiful....

Damn, so many CW's. They say money doesn't grow on trees, but that sure doesn't apply to the Kobe line
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

roll.gif
 Y'all are crazy. The Carpe V were hated on so much when the first pictures showed up....Now people love them?
nope still love my CD IVs...passing on these unless they are on sale but if they are to catch on in popularity like the sleeper CD IV they will be gone right away since everyone slept on the CD of the IVs, i think the fear of getting a CD shoe later is scaring everyone who missed out on the CD IV haha.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

roll.gif
 Y'all are crazy. The Carpe V were hated on so much when the first pictures showed up....Now people love them?
nope still love my CD IVs...passing on these unless they are on sale but if they are to catch on in popularity like the sleeper CD IV they will be gone right away since everyone slept on the CD of the IVs, i think the fear of getting a CD shoe later is scaring everyone who missed out on the CD IV haha.
Yup. I agree Drew. I missed out on the CD IVs and had to pay !@#$ reseller prices for it (
mad.gif
@ Mugen...
laugh.gif
) I do like the CD IVs a lot more though than the Vs.

I don't see too many people talking bout the ACEs & I know most of you got them. I was breaking necks left & right @the Nike Outlet. Employees there had no idea what they were. One of the best CW IMO. Have ya'll rocked your pair yet?

Originally Posted by jdub562

I don't see too many people talking bout the ACEs & I know most of you got them. I was breaking necks left & right @the Nike Outlet. Employees there had no idea what they were. One of the best CW IMO. Have ya'll rocked your pair yet?

I kinda feel like the Aces were nice, but they are not an amazing colorway like the DK and BL.  

Called HOH Los Angeles twice today and both times employees said that Duke's were dropping on the 20th. Can anyone confirm this?
frown.gif

Aces are nice, but not nice enough for me to cop.  There is something about that silver that I don't like... picked up a second pair of Inlines instead.  
smile.gif

I think the Aces appeal to me most coz of the ace of spade on the back....WSOP here I come.

Originally Posted by jdub562

aces are toooo sweet.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom