OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

Passed by HOHLA, they wouldn't let me use the $30 off on the Rice Homes or any of the TBs. 
frown.gif

The Rice homes were really tempting, and still had quite a few sizes.

The rice homes are a new release so no discounts what so ever. The only time you can use discounts on Hoh exclusives is when they get marked down.

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Finally completed the set. Thanks Norman for helping me out with the Aways.

These look great. Do the semi-translucent soles yellow the same way translucent "icey" soles do?

....Sorta... With the bs soles, your bound to have yellowed "spots/areas" rather than the whole sole turn yellow.
Gift/curse type thing.

And I'll be hittin you up soon.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Passed by HOHLA, they wouldn't let me use the $30 off on the Rice Homes or any of the TBs. 
frown.gif

The rice homes are a new release so no discounts what so ever. The only time you can use discounts on Hoh exclusives is when they get marked down.
they wont let me used it either, but I did use the coupon on rice away for $69.99.
tongue.gif

dont miss out. last day for the 20% off your order from eastbay.com just picked up the royal tb's (duke home) 
laugh.gif

I decide not to get the Navy TB. Instead picked up some Kobe shorts off Eastbay instead.

What are some Kobe apparel that came out to accompany the V? Pics would be nice.

Originally Posted by sogo

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

frown.gif

they wont let me used it either, but I did use the coupon on rice away for $69.99.
tongue.gif

I called and dude said can't use the 30 on the Rice Away even if they were marked down because it's a HOH exclusive.

I'm able to exchange the Home Rice though, so I'm gonna end up returning it for the Home Aces.

all im missing is the cotton pants now.

latest 2 pick-ups

thought the shorts were a lil outta my liking but they're dope... the black tones it down a lot.

4966616472_2a4608f7d5.jpg

Damn... Anyone know if eastbay have these 20% off sales often? I was looking to cop me a pair of black/white TBs but they are on back-order and they don't allow back-order products on international orders
frown.gif

Now I gotta sit, wait and hope they have another sale sometime soon

Haha, Awesome! Thanks for the info! Being a kobe head in New Zealand means I have to buy online to still pay a lot more than most.

Over here Kobe V's go for 270NZD+ retail which equates to 200USD... and these are your run of the mill CW too (we only have about 3 different CW sold retail here)

Looks like the 20% off offsets the shipping to NZ so I'll get to pay the usual $130USD for some Kobes! That's a bargain for me
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom