OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by abstractability

Pair numero uno
happy.gif

4878405648_44dfae5f87_b.jpg
nice pickup!

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Wasn't feeling the home Big Stage when I first saw pics,but seeing some more detailed shots kinda makes me regret passing on going HOH NY.
nqft!!! as in NOTqft
The Big Stages are by far the best pair of V's imo.

From the pics I've seen, the UWR's are letting me down big time.

As opposed to yesteryear's UWR's, the laser-like 3M embossing seems to be in the form of "dots". I would've much rather seen the same application/technique as used with previous UWR models.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

one of my customers told me they got in on the restock of those..

Yes sir, sure did! Got my shipment confirmation on the same day restocked, too. Coming in Wednesday; can't wait!

Can't wait to get my UWRs. They should be coming in tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll pick up a second pair with the $30 off coupon.

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

sorry if i'm late...i went to the nike santa monica and saw these new colorways of the kobes...i dont know if they were ids or something...should of taken a pic
were they an orange/yellow colorway?

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

From the pics I've seen, the UWR's are letting me down big time.

As opposed to yesteryear's UWR's, the laser-like 3M embossing seems to be in the form of "dots". I would've much rather seen the same application/technique as used with previous UWR models.
The 2008 ones were
pimp.gif
, that 3M tribal pattern was so nice.
Originally Posted by jdmralliart

Originally Posted by lbj19

i hope the 5 rings V is the one he wore to the parade.

It's a dope pair
wink.gif
Those looked way too much like the Big Stages, I hope these are something way different with cool materials like suede, 3M and patent.

I don't see the UWR's on Eastbay, does anybody have the link? It's supposed to release at midnight tonight right? Thanks!

saw the comets and the usa's in person for the first time yesterday. really, really hard to walk away from both. i might have to pick up the usa's next time out... too clean to pass up

I bought my pair already but for those interested in getting the UWR's. I think they are better than the gr's.
Niketown LA
Kobe "United We Rise

Got my gold-tipped laces for the BS Aways.  They should've been like this in the first place...

2587bph.jpg

15g2mm9.jpg

You guys think the UWRs will sell out tomorrow?  I don't think I'm gonna be able to get that day off work since I took last Friday off.  
frown.gif

I'm on the opposite end of most of y'all....I think the blue heel makes it look "plain"...while the red heel USA's make them pop like tarts...
those BS Aways are so damn fresh!.....ridiculous....
pretty bummed I didn't get a pair.....(yet)

Originally Posted by haza12d

Got my gold-tipped laces for the BS Aways.  They should've been like this in the first place...

15g2mm9.jpg

You guys think the UWRs will sell out tomorrow?  I don't think I'm gonna be able to get that day off work since I took last Friday off.  
frown.gif
Where did you get the laces?
Yes, I think the UWR's will sell out, at least here in CA.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I'm on the opposite end of most of y'all....I think the blue heel makes it look "plain"...while the red heel USA's make them pop like tarts...
those BS Aways are so damn fresh!.....ridiculous....
pretty bummed I didn't get a pair.....(yet)
agreed.. liking the usa gr's over the uwr's right now.. but might cop the uwr's just cuz it's limited..

Back
Top Bottom