OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Leaving to Palm Spring for the day. My fiance got us a room for the night to celebrate my bday. Anyway, ACE's are FIRE!

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

does anyone else have the problem of "the more i look at the kobe v...., the more i want it"? i told myself i didnt need the USC pair, but damn the pics keep trying to convince me otherwise

man i suffer from the same dilemna!!!

so far i got:
Chaos 2x
Dark Knight 2x
Away
ASG 2x
V-Day
Aces 2x

Dang, 10 deep aleady....and more to come! SMH

LOL guys this thread is like a 1-800 crisis line - I got a kobe V addiction.....help

i'm starting to wonder...is the kobe shoe market getting that big...or are we all just buying as many as we can...hahahahaha

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

does anyone else have the problem of "the more i look at the kobe v...., the more i want it"? i told myself i didnt need the USC pair, but damn the pics keep trying to convince me otherwise

man i suffer from the same dilemna!!!

so far i got:
Chaos 2x
Dark Knight 2x
Away
ASG 2x
V-Day
Aces 2x

Dang, 10 deep aleady....and more to come! SMH

LOL guys this thread is like a 1-800 crisis line - I got a kobe V addiction.....help

i'm starting to wonder...is the kobe shoe market getting that big...or are we all just buying as many as we can...hahahahaha

Honestly, we are all cut from the same cloth and personally my passion for kicks was on vacation during the dark years (JB and their crap releases), but its back with a vengence starting from the kobe IV and now to the kobe V! these shoes make me feel like when i first got my 1st pair of Js and definitely in my top 5 kicks.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by dsquared

eeeassy pass on those homes. blandest/boringest laker colorway ive seen in my opinion

if anything the inlines are blandER compared to the homes imo, the lines are super plain compared to these homes.  just my opinion.

At least the inlines are laker colors - the homes are SILVER - W-T-F?

ChoSTARR wrote:

Honestly, we are all cut from the same cloth and personally my passion for kicks was on vacation during the dark years (JB and their crap releases), but its back with a vengence starting from the kobe IV and now to the kobe V! these shoes make me feel like when i first got my 1st pair of Js and definitely in my top 5 kicks.

couldn't agree more with this sentiment...this new line that Nike has created is overwhelming me, trying to keep on course and stay with the Kobes, but all of a sudden Air Maxes (95 Neons and AM1s) and alike are drawing me back in...RELAPSE!!!

Originally Posted by j3d10

DK x 2
BL x 2
Chaos x 2
Aces
ASG

Man i wish i could stop!
Very Nice collection you got there. Idk if your camera was blurred on purpose or you added on effect or something.. but looks pretty dope. 

Originally Posted by jdub562

Leaving to Palm Spring for the day. My fiance got us a room for the night to celebrate my bday. Anyway, ACE's are FIRE!

Dope fit Jay!

Originally Posted by kdotlove

ChoSTARR wrote:

couldn't agree more with this sentiment...this new line that Nike has created is overwhelming me, trying to keep on course and stay with the Kobes, but all of a sudden Air Maxes (95 Neons and AM1s) and alike are drawing me back in...RELAPSE!!!

So true dawgy!! It was the air maxes that allowed me to keep my sneakerhead hall pass, cuz I had gone into a semi-retirement like mike!

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

^
like a real life pic.
Is this real?
2jc90n7.jpg
I wish I didn't see this pic... They look sick 

X2 

mad.gif

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by marley

So whats the word today? Everyday we get a different date for the USC and Duke. Saturday, Monday or Wednesday? Whats it gonna be?
i heard 15th and 17th as of yesterday....
then someone said it might be on the dates they both start playing their games????

Haha!  These dates are getting ridiculous.  Why cant they just pick a date and stick with it.

I got to give it up to my lady. She tolerates all my shoes in the house. She also buys for me as well. Might go pick up some aways today for the gym...

Wow some of you got the Kobe bug worst than I thought.
laugh.gif

My tally so far:

Chaos (x2)
Dark Knight
Bruce Lee
ASG
Inline
Aways
Aces (on the way)

Still on the fence about the V-Days. And hopefully I'll be getting the USCs and Dukes soon.

thats the only part of the aways i dislike, the yellow mesh part behind the swoosh, i wish that was black too.  either way, hopefully i can get them on sale one day

I dislike that area also.  It gets dirty very easy from being light color and just seems off.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^^that's not a "D" on the back heel is it?

yes it is a D, but that wont be on the released version

then it makes no sense for me to get these....I need the "D" on'em......coz that's what I play...."D".........not.

Originally Posted by j3d10

DK x 2
BL x 2
Chaos x 2
Aces
ASG

Man i wish i could stop!

Show off....LOL
Nice Collection man.....Aren't you glad we got you hooked on kicks?

Originally Posted by never wear them

See... Air Jordans will always be in my heart.... But I got a new love.... A far greater love... Zoom Kobes
I love the Kobes too but getting rid of my heat in Jay's for them never that.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

See... Air Jordans will always be in my heart.... But I got a new love.... A far greater love... Zoom Kobes

Felt the same way, I didn't look back.  A few years ago, I would have been crushed, but I don't have the same love for J's anymore.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by dsquared

eeeassy pass on those homes. blandest/boringest laker colorway ive seen in my opinion

if anything the inlines are blandER compared to the homes imo, the lines are super plain compared to these homes.  just my opinion.

At least the inlines are laker colors - the homes are SILVER - W-T-F?
yeah both are stripped down/simple colorways.  i gravitate more towards white/black combos and purple is my favorite color.  i agree with mugen though, silver? at least make it grey (sort of in the same vain as the asia only laker colorway iii's).  speaking of which, is the "dark grey" option for the base on the id v's like a charcoal? because on my screen it just looks like a regular grey.

Back
Top Bottom