OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

why 3 pairs of the same shoe?

sometimes a shoe is just that awesome!  i have never left the house meaning to get 3 pairs of the same shoe, but sometimes price, opportunity and shoes all meet up at the time and now you have three pairs...or four and maybe even five of the same exact shoe.
embarassed.gif

the kobe v is one of those shoes that combines just about everything i like about sports/shoes/life in one shoe.  my favorite number is '5' (my anniversary is May 5, 2005), the only NBA team i have ever rooted for is the Lakers, my favorite player of all time behind Magic (5 chips) for now, is Kobe who just happened to win his 5th chip and it was against the hated Celtics, and it's made by my favorite shoe company (my daughter's name is Kimberly Nike).

WOW!!!  37 pairs!  wish i had that kind of disposable income...i'm jealous!
frown.gif
  i want to make more ID's now.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by kob8

That is sick....22 pairs and counting......Curious to what the breakdown is on the 22..
What happens if the VIs are even better than the V?
roll.gif

bruce lee's (been my favorite cw combo since i was a wee lad), duke's (don't like the school just the black and blue together), rice's (coming from a predominantly rice eating family i like the "rice" on the heel and they're head turners).  those are my three favorites.

DK's and ASG's grew on me and i only got the v-days, because of the "california's finest" tee.
embarassed.gif
  the AM's were way too much trouble for basically a black/dark grey shoe.  anyhow, here is my still growing kobe v family.  i'm hoping that the vi's have the same appeal as the adidas kobe ii's so i can save myself a ton of money.
roll.gif
  5 happens to be my favorite number and it's just a clean looking shoe with the added history now of kobe winning his 5th chip to tie magic's 5 chips = me going crazy on the v's.
tongue.gif

049156e3901a144a5792560b128e63d9588b597.pjpg

nice  collection...but dude, you have a serious problem.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

^ Yo, who has the most pairs in this thread though? lol.

Start jumping in if you're out there 
nerd.gif
13 pairs for me and I'm not done yet.

1 ID (2 ID's on order)
5 Aways
1 Lower Merion
2 Bruce Lee's
1 Inline
1 Aston Martin

I think NWT and D have got to be at 20+ easily.

haha mugen you beat me by 1 on the aways, i got 4 aways lol

4 aways
2 homes
2 aces
and more to come...

Originally Posted by buffguy

I'm currently at 37 pairs.  This shoe is too addicting
37 pairs? 
pimp.gif

You must have at least 2 pairs of all the cw's that have released so far, a couple of ID's, and some third or fourth pairs of the same cw. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by usoaman

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by kob8

That is sick....22 pairs and counting......Curious to what the breakdown is on the 22..
What happens if the VIs are even better than the V?
roll.gif

bruce lee's (been my favorite cw combo since i was a wee lad), duke's (don't like the school just the black and blue together), rice's (coming from a predominantly rice eating family i like the "rice" on the heel and they're head turners).  those are my three favorites.

DK's and ASG's grew on me and i only got the v-days, because of the "california's finest" tee.
embarassed.gif
  the AM's were way too much trouble for basically a black/dark grey shoe.  anyhow, here is my still growing kobe v family.  i'm hoping that the vi's have the same appeal as the adidas kobe ii's so i can save myself a ton of money.
roll.gif
  5 happens to be my favorite number and it's just a clean looking shoe with the added history now of kobe winning his 5th chip to tie magic's 5 chips = me going crazy on the v's.
tongue.gif

nice  collection...but dude, you have a serious problem.
laugh.gif
i love how people criticize some of us kobe heads but if you take the time to stop and think about it...YOU ALL have serious problems if you are on NT period.  Common who comes online to a forum to talk about shoes?? So please stop to think about how a "regular" person as my gf would say, would think of your "hobby"...exactly YOU HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM!  So if you own more than 10 pairs of shoes sneakers in general, you have a serious problem imo lol

hey admitting it is the first step to recovery.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i love how people criticize some of us kobe heads but if you take the time to stop and think about it...YOU ALL have serious problems if you are on NT period.  Common who comes online to a forum to talk about shoes?? So please stop to think about how a "regular" person as my gf would say, would think of your "hobby"...exactly YOU HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM!  So if you own more than 10 pairs of shoes sneakers in general, you have a serious problem imo lol

wink.gif

Who said anything about recovery?
happy.gif

2-DK
2-Chaos
2-Delsol
1-inline
1-Home
1-Away

9 pairs for me (but sold some already)

Getting the MD and POP this sunday for my Bday

Decepticon, when I met you, you have about 1 or 2 pairs. hahaha!!! you got hooked!
Very addicting!

I've got 6 pairs and far from done with this shoe. I'd prob put it in my top 5 fave shoes ever.

3 - Chaos
1 - VDay
1 - Away
1 - Aces

Looking to add about another 24 pairs or so. (That's not a joke either. Dead serious.)

I got 20 pairs

4 DKs
3 Aways
2 Inlines
2 Bruce Lees
2 Lower Merions
2 Del Sols
1 All Star
1 POPs
1 Homes
1 Chaos
1 ID

Slowing down though (thank God)

Originally Posted by playaproved

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

wink.gif

Who said anything about recovery?
happy.gif
hahaha...ok i take that back, im trying to get on the road to recovery lol

haha, all of you are nuts! but awesome for all this Kobe love.. I have 2 pairs and looking for more (even with not working right now)  must find some cheap shoes!

wow i thought i was crazy

only have 8 pairs and 1 ID on the way. most of them are just GRs though.

and of course i'll have to add the Big Stages.

he won a chip again.. what can i say.

15 pairs for me...

1 DK
1 Chaos
1 Del Sol
1 All Star
1 Inline
1 Duke
1 Draft Day
2 Homes
2 USC
2 Ace
2 MD's on the way

I had plenty more than this but sold them because this shoe has made me poor! (HAD 2 Aways, 1 POP, 1 BL, 1 more All Star, 1 more Inline, 1 more Del Sol...for a total of 22)

I still have yet to order my 5 IDs....

I have these colorways of the Kobe V:

1 Dark Knight
1 Away
1 Lower Merion
1 Inline
1 Bruce Lee
1 Duke
1 All Star

I'm thinkin of gettin rid of a couple though cause i have yet to wear them..but not sure..i love this shoe a lot

Will prolly pick up the Miles Davis..and the Homes..and Away Finals
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tjay

Decepticon, when I met you, you have about 1 or 2 pairs. hahaha!!! you got hooked!
Very addicting!
I didn't have any Kobe's till I got those DK's, then it was all downhill from there
smh.gif

I think Darryl might have the most.

I have a grip load... Just on the ZK5 Nikeids alone I have 8 pairs....

I'll never sell my Kobes... I just can't. I don't care if I got 4 pairs of the colorway... It's a negative. Rather sell a pair of jordans first. But I hardly sell my shoes. Trade if anything.

You guys got some serious collections, mine isn't too shabby , been wanting to take a group shot but I'm just too lazy not to mention don't have the time to start carrying/pulling out 20 plus pairs of sneaks lol!!!

My Kobe V collection thus far...

DK - 2
Chaos - 2
Dukes- 2
Miles - 2
POPs - 2
Inline - 2
Draft day- 2
All Star - 1
Del Sol - 1
Aces - 1
Vday - 1
Home - 1
Away - 1
Astons - 1

You guys may be surprised I didn't mention Bruce Lees, well I had 1 pair I got when I bought my dark knights and sold them like an idiot, now I can't find them anywhere! Someone hook it up please lol
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Out of curiousity, who decided to name these the miles davis?? I'm pretty sure just someone on this thread called it that and now people refer to it as such.
Funny you should ask. I have no clue about the MD, but oddly enough I think I'm the one who nicknamed the VDays the VDays. I'm 99% sure I called them VDays first in this thread, well prob the locked one, and from then on they've been called VDays. Could be wrong, but I think I'm right......

Back
Top Bottom