OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ebw...haha sucks you don't live by a sheikh.
Yeah the best thing we have by me is called "fashion avenue". They get every Jordan release essentially and most LeBrons (had dunkmans earlier this week) but Kobe's are a no go as expected.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Did the Kobe line become FTL exclusive after the 1 due to the poor sales? I never really got the full story on that but figured that is what is was. I still have my ZK1 AS deadstock because I found them for 60. I remember when the 2 came out and it seemed like they were nowhere to be found. How do Shiekh get to carry Kobe?

Ahh, the ZK1. A beast in 2006. Went through 5 pairs of them joints. (Sorry was on my mind)

I'm not sure to as why they ZK line started a footlocker exclusive, my guess and my guess only would be that kobe was fresh with nike and they wanted his sales to prove themselves?

Aside from Footlocker and sheikh, I saw a bunch of ZKV at Footaction this weekend, no DK's, All Stars... but all the GR were there. Chaos included.
And this store called Foot Connection, and Invincible have em too.
Kobe V's are pretty much a Foot Locker exclusive...The Staple Center is sponsored by Footlocker...The reason they are in stores like Footaction carry them is because it is under Foot Locker INC...

^
Yeah I know footaction is FOOTLOCKER INC.

welcome to NT

but, the ZKI-IV weren't carried at footaction.

And Mom and pop shops, and sheikh aren't FOOTLOCKER INC.

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

I live in Durham and hate Duke with a passion that a human being should not even be capable of, but I LOVE the color-blocking on the shoe and that's what makes me want them so bad.

I have the same hate for the Dukies but I just can't pass this colorway up.
Good thing they did not add the Duke logo in your case.
I would have just taken it off some how. 
roll.gif

dukes are rediculously hot....just wish they weren't "dukes"...I, for one, am SO glad they don't have the logo, because f&*k dook!

HOYAS - represent!

I live in Durham and hate Duke with a passion that a human being should not even be capable of, but I LOVE the color-blocking on the shoe and that's what makes me want them so bad.

I have the same hate for the Dukies but I just can't pass this colorway up.
Good thing they did not add the Duke logo in your case.
I would have just taken it off some how. 
roll.gif
LOL, I respect that.

It doesn't matter if them joints have a D or not, they're gonna be HOH exclusive. We would of heard more about them being GR if they were wouldn't we?

it would be great if the chaos weren't excluded in the 50 since its been a while since they released. they'll probably be excluded though
frown.gif
i'll just get a pair with the 30 if theyre excluded since i need a backup pair

I liked the Aces when I first saw them, and now that I've had them for a few days I like them even more. Having them in person lets you see more of the shoe that you cant really appreciate through pics like how the toe tip shines like a pearl/greyish color. VERY NICE! (Borat voice)

ok so i have beenthinking something i wanna get your guys opinion. do u think the kobe line will continue after the fact that kobe retires or it will stop as he stops. i hope it continues its too good if a line, i believe that kobes legacy is deep enough to keep his sig. shoe alive after he retires.

I liked the Aces when I first saw them, and now that I've had them for a few days I like them even more. Having them in person lets you see more of the shoe that you cant really appreciate through pics like how the toe tip shines like a pearl/greyish color. VERY NICE! (Borat voice)

I can't wait for my pairs to get here.  It was a good weekend of pickups, Aces, Inlines and Da Vincis.

I know that I'm late on the Kobe V train, but I'm happy to say that my very first pair will be the ACES! Next up will be the Chaos! Damn the ACES are fire! Whats the general consensus on those? I don't see many posts about em...

So did any of you try to soak the black laces off the ASG's to drain the color in order to stop bleeding?
I need to know if I can do this.
Thanks fam

Hey guys, just a question for everyone. The Lakers are practicing at my work next week like a lot of NBA teams do, and I usually take pics with the players, and I wanted to ask Kobe to sign a pair of Vs for me. I was wondering which ones should I get signed? I've been thinking about this and was thinking about the inlines because those wouldn't be hard to get, and a sig on the white would look good IMO. Any thoughts? Would love any suggestions.

^ lol. Get whatever shoe you like the most signed.......... I would get all of mine signed if his stupid daughters weren't always around him at the supermarket. hahaha jk.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Hey guys, just a question for everyone. The Lakers are practicing at my work next week like a lot of NBA teams do, and I usually take pics with the players, and I wanted to ask Kobe to sign a pair of Vs for me. I was wondering which ones should I get signed? I've been thinking about this and was thinking about the inlines because those wouldn't be hard to get, and a sig on the white would look good IMO. Any thoughts? Would love any suggestions.

wear 2 diff ones, ask him to sign both. but if i were you... id force him to sign my adidas crazy 8s.... since he doesnt sign anything kobe adidas related

Going to Palm Springs tomorrow for the night. Gonna hit up the Cabazon Outlets and see if there is anything good laying around at the Nike Outlet.

Hey Jdub lemme know wut they got!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ebw...haha sucks you don't live by a sheikh.
Yeah the best thing we have by me is called "fashion avenue". They get every Jordan release essentially and most LeBrons (had dunkmans earlier this week) but Kobe's are a no go as expected.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Did the Kobe line become FTL exclusive after the 1 due to the poor sales? I never really got the full story on that but figured that is what is was. I still have my ZK1 AS deadstock because I found them for 60. I remember when the 2 came out and it seemed like they were nowhere to be found. How do Shiekh get to carry Kobe?

Ahh, the ZK1. A beast in 2006. Went through 5 pairs of them joints. (Sorry was on my mind)

I've wondered that too. Yeah it seemed like the II and III werent widely available. I didnt even realize Kobes were Foot Locker exclusive til the IVs. Its weird because Champs Sports,Foot Locker and Foor Action are all one company. Also why doesnt Finish Line want to carry Kobes? It seems like they would be begging to get on them after the IVs.

these kobe Vs are an addiction. i spent 2300+ in the last 5 weeks. a part of me wishes i should have saved the money but these shoes speak volumes.

Everyone, if someone posts something that is against the rules, just report them. I remember Method Man saying in a thread that if we reported the Buying/selling posts, that the thread wouldn't get locked, and the poster would get banned

Originally Posted by retro23phan

these kobe Vs are an addiction. i spent 2300+ in the last 5 weeks. a part of me wishes i should have saved the money but these shoes speak volumes.

6c625798b78b71a06808f57f5b5dfd798ca658a.gif

i'm haing tho... i got bills...

Originally Posted by retro23phan

eek.gif
 How many pairs of Vs do you got fam?

Originally Posted by gbc001

Going to Palm Springs tomorrow for the night. Gonna hit up the Cabazon Outlets and see if there is anything good laying around at the Nike Outlet.

Hey Jdub lemme know wut they got!
Sorry bout my initial post about going to the outlets. I was not trying to get requests. I was just excited for myself. Not trying to sell or advertise anything with that comment. Please delete if needed.

Man, I'm really lovin' the USC colorway, maybe because those same colors were my high school colors, haha.

I really want to get the Duke's too, but I'm gonna have either get it later or not at all, I don't have the funds to get both.

I need to get a pair of the V's that aren't red, so far, I have the ASG's and the Ace's coming, and if I get the USC's, that'll make 3.

Back
Top Bottom