OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I don't like them.... Hope these are for his teammates. His pair needs to be
pimp.gif

Reminds me of these obviously...
2w4d8n9.jpg

Some purple would have been nice... Overall, Im disappointed.

Hopefully Aways look better.

Originally Posted by never wear them

pimp.gif
Agreed. They look like some TBs to be honest... lol

i don't like them...they're too plain. they look like they should be for a gold-medal game not the NBA finals.

Originally Posted by never wear them

pimp.gif

hmm...maybe they are for his teammates. It does say "The finals edition Kobe V surrounded by gold trim will be worn by his team-mates". 
[font=Times, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]Are we looking at the possibility of another finals kobe v tomorrow?? 
eek.gif
[/font]

now that the Home Finals CW is a pass for me

we must await the Away Finals CW
nerd.gif
. i hope its more the same, my wallet is severely malnourished.

yeah, I saw these earlier and am not impressed. Way too plain for a Finals shoe. I like the gold, but needs a lot more imho.

any info on the finals??? i like em a lot!! they look so clean and fresh!!! reminds me of the kobe iv mlks without the purple haha i need these!!!!!! so pretty!!

Not feelin em...simplicity is nice, but colors are
sick.gif
shoulda used purple or something.

Money saved!

home finals look clean and i like the detail on them. i'm just glad they aren't my colors to wear.

Home finals are decent, but a little too plain. Looks like a chill summer shoe, but I expected a lot more for a Finals shoe. I wish he'd just rock the Bruce Lee's.

i was expecting something a lot more then this. Especially compared to last year Finals Editions. but i do like the simplicity.

I like the subtle numbers for his accomplishments on the panels of the shoe. Its not as pronounced as last years but still a nice touch.

I wonder what the away colourway will be.

Back
Top Bottom