OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Anyone got pics of the IDs in tonights game?

Here comes the lead being cut to nothing again.....4pt lead @ 6:22 4th Quarter.....When will the Lakeshow keep and hold a lead??? Frustrating.....

the curse is broken!
smile.gif
nice D by the bigs...good hustle by everyone...they should just take care of the ball esp at utah

craig trying to ask kobe what's up the photoshoot lol

Originally Posted by kob8

Anyone got pics of the IDs in tonights game?

Here comes the lead being cut to nothing again.....4pt lead @ 6:22 4th Quarter.....When will the Lakeshow keep and hold a lead??? Frustrating.....
seriously....thats why no one i know cares to watch until the final minutes because they can have the best 3 qtrs only to relax or get too confident and sleep while the opponents make their comeback.  i love how i was watching a interview with gasol the day before tonight and that exact issue was addressed and he said they just need to maintain focus....they need to meditate more with phil then because focus goes in and out for them from time to time.

i guess thats how you sell tickets...but my old heart cant take it for too long haha

Those iD's looked nice, but a little too pricey to make such a plain cw imo. Glad the D picked up after the game got close. Kobe had to take over again, which is nice to see, but I'd rather have him saving his energy for the Finals.

Originally Posted by lakers911

Those iD's looked nice, but a little too pricey to make such a plain cw imo. Glad the D picked up after the game got close. Kobe had to take over again, which is nice to see, but I'd rather have him saving his energy for the Finals.

haha what finals? if he doesnt play and he saves his energy as you want, there wont be a finals.

Wow tempted to make those IDs now. So plain and simple yet so sick.

EDIT: On second thought, maybe those are what the purple TBs will look like, maybe minus the 24 on the collar?

Nice USA's....hopefully, they don't release soon. I'm really looking to save up money in the next couple of months.

USA's are
pimp.gif
Also, has anybody got the Nike Kobe Fanatic shorts? I was wondering how they fit in relation to the Nike college (twill?) shorts. I got a medium in a pair of duke shorts and they were a ok in the waist, however they were really long. As I don't live in the states and can't try them on before I buy them, I was just checking that eastbay's guidelines to sizing are true for these particular shorts and that they aren't too long. Thanks for any help!

Back
Top Bottom