OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Rich, Mike, Gerrick, and Drew: Thanks for the welcome back!

Shpongled25: Variation is eh, but then again Draft Days are really ugly to me. You also know you can edit your posts to include all info in one... no power trip, just sayin' for future.

Look at this fool...just came back and tryin to boss dudes around
smh.gif

That would piss me off about those tongues on the DDs. I'd def exchange em...but you like em so cool!

G...HOHs on the EA
nerd.gif
damn...too bad I already have the pairs I want. Oh well.

it took me a few pairs to find a right shoe that had legit stitching on em in the front; a flaw that ruins the shape of the shoe IMO...didnt even notice the tongues at the time, but when i got home, i kinda dug em...if i had to pick one, it'd be the one on the left i suppose

POP's w/ Away laces are what sold me... Looks a helluva lot better with them...

nice pickup on the USC's GZA
smile.gif

Welcome back Adrian. Nice pics of the Chaos's.

Pops are looking better everyday. Don't know if i should get them or the away's next. Pry will be copping the blackouts also.

Thanks Sneaky
pimp.gif

I like the POPs with either the Away laces or just plain purple laces.  I got lazy after 3 switches, so I didn't try them with the Inline laces

4528720503_b97129a25b_b.jpg

4528719969_9cb839a7eb_b.jpg

funny, now that ive checked around the internet for pics of draft days, there are many pair like this. also pairs that match.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by abstractability

I'm back (finally)... About a two week separation, but all good. Props to Tony for posting some of my pics for me and for him and Vince for the recognition!!

To the rest of the homies (minus Edwin), good stuff keepin' in touch with the info/texts/comedy.

Got the POPs last week and hope to get another pair of Inlines/POPs this weekend
wink.gif
. Those IDs/PEs/Samples are both
sick.gif

Was feeling the POPs at first, then was eh on release day, but ended up getting them and they are pretty nice, though not nicer than the Aways.

Top 3 CWs for me (that I own) are still:

1. DKs
2. Aways
3. Inlines

Bruce Lees
nerd.gif
Welcome back Adrian.   I am with you on DKs and Inlines. I would probably slot Chaos in there in 2nd.  Something about the chaos, and the "cyber" green that just works for me. It isn't for everyone, but I would say as a casual rocker, the Chaos takes the cake followed closely by the DK and Inlines.  Just my opinion.  Feel free to disagree.  Really wouldn't mind seeing MLKs drop anytime soon, as they would probably rival the Chaos for me.
The Chaos's are just so unique/distinct.. Look down at your feet, and it's an instant statement
roll.gif

BTW, had to exchange Dukes for smaller size today at HOH, and returned a spare pair of POP V's for some Lebron VII Christ The King's... Had the Kobe V All Stars in my hand, contemplated it and didn't pick them up... Now i'm kicking myself in the +$$ for not getting them :/

Pops w/ away laces are too busy for me. Purple laces look pretty good. Anyone try with the Lee laces?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Pops w/ away laces are too busy for me. Purple laces look pretty good. Anyone try with the Lee laces?

No. I don't have Bruce Lees anymore... Thanks for rubbing it in, SMH.

And Never Wear Them, don't hurt yourself on your way out.

Please stop posting pics of the POPs. They are growing on me very quickly. I want to cop them, but they are so close to the aways, so I'm not sure.

I did. They were to loud...I currently have the POP's with the inline laces....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Adrian haha...not tryin to rub it in, just curious how it would look. I gotta admit POPs are kinda growing on me....maybe the right lace change would convince me?

Playa...IMO POPs and Aways are complete different shoes with different looks. If you like em...buy em!

Tangin....mind posting some pics if you have a chance?

G...where you @ with the DD pics?

Adrian haha...not tryin to rub it in, just curious how it would look. I gotta admit POPs are kinda growing on me....maybe the right lace change would convince me?

Playa...IMO POPs and Aways are complete different shoes with different looks. If you like em...buy em!

Tangin....mind posting some pics if you have a chance?

G...where you @ with the DD pics?
^ totally agreed about POPs vs Aways...the don't strike me similarly at all. I also don't think the regular laces on POPs are bad. Everyone is throwin very Kobe lace ever made on them. The ones that look the best are the Inline IVs for sure..but then what about your inline IVs?

Originally Posted by playaproved

Please stop posting pics of the POPs. They are growing on me very quickly. I want to cop them, but they are so close to the aways, so I'm not sure.

Those Chaos are def fake. Heel cup should be dk grey, and eyestay shouldn't be metallic.

I'll do a lace change with the Inline V and the Inline IV laces on the POPs tomorrow. Then maybe if I have time, I'll put the Vday laces, DK laces, Chaos laces, and Ace laces on them too. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom