OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I dont get all the hate on the inlines..such a beautiful shoe jus like all the colorways thus far..if it was limited everybody would want em!!! people limited does not mean its a great shoe!! buy em cuz u like em not bcuz no1 else has them smh

Originally Posted by nino24

hey this is my first post.  one of the many people who likes the kobe line
Welcome to NT, if your looking to buy/sell shoes, don't make a post about it, just put it in your sig. Just giving you a heads up, the thread before this got locked.

anyone work or know of someone that works at HOH that can confirm the RD for the dukes/usc? thanks.

thanks man,  I'm from edmonton just looking for some hookups kobe's here are too damn expensive

These look really nice, but with the yellow base colour I instantly think of my BLs and I'm good when it comes to any more yellow based kicks with the Vs...
dsc001271.jpg

I love this angle of the DUKEs, bring 'em on!

Just picked these up today.  When I first saw them last week they didnt really look good to me.  Maybe today with the sun out and actually trying them on they looked
pimp.gif
to me and copped a pair.  They are my number two cw after the DK, I like better than ASG because of the darker shade of colour.

2qas7cj.jpg

2qai9f9.jpg

309jwo4.jpg

2vx2eyu.jpg

21o30ib.jpg

And finally on my feet
f9iov7.jpg

everyone is waiting for all these colorful colorways. Im just curious about the blackouts. Other than BLs, DKs, and ASGs (iffy about the Aces) blackouts are what im waiting for.

Nice pickup on those usc's. Those are still a toss up for me, definitely getting the duke's though.

I think I am leaning more towards the Duke colorway vs USC, but both are nice

Originally Posted by slim15

I dont get all the hate on the inlines..such a beautiful shoe jus like all the colorways thus far..if it was limited everybody would want em!!! people limited does not mean its a great shoe!! buy em cuz u like em not bcuz no1 else has them smh

i'll break it down for you.  the hate comes from knowing the inlines SUCK!!!  the iv's color blocking make these (and some of the other cw's for this year) sub par.  if they were limited, not everyone would want them.  i wouldn't even kick rocks with them...but i might have mowed my lawn; then it would've had more "color" and 'personality' to them.  i'm not bamboozled by the shiny shimmery fish scales on the eye stay and toe cap.

THE DUKES JUST DONT DO IT FOR ME... LOOKS TOO PLAIN... I WOULDVE LOVED FOR THEM TO HAVE THE DUKE "D" ON THE BACK BUT SINCE THEY DONT HAVE IT THEY SHOULDVE JUST MADE IT A GR

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by slim15

i'll break it down for you.  the hate comes from knowing the inlines SUCK!!!  the iv's color blocking make these (and some of the other cw's for this year) sub par.  if they were limited, not everyone would want them.  i wouldn't even kick rocks with them...but i might have mowed my lawn; then it would've had more "color" and 'personality' to them.  i'm not bamboozled by the shiny shimmery fish scales on the eye stay and toe cap.
i must agree with everything shaqrules just said.

how's the sizing for the kobe v ? are they true size or do i need to go .5 higher than my ussual?

its beautiful here at DC. bout to go to china town with the girl and cargos on.
pimp.gif
will be wearing my chaos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x lakers shirt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

People have different tastes. I don't know why they feel the need to try and validate their own damn opinions about a shoe.

If you like it, great. If you don't, great.

Just keep it movin'.

Originally Posted by swmlon

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by ppeter

swmlon - howd you copp early? where?

He's from London, hey dropped over there but no Aces right?
They dropped last week, but no Aces unfortunately
mad.gif
damn thats harsh...IMO Aces are the best colorway out of the HOH school releases so far on the Vs. AT leaast you guys get some though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by five30

People have different tastes. I don't know why they feel the need to try and validate their own damn opinions about a shoe.

If you like it, great. If you don't, great.

Just keep it movin'.

the reason why ppl post their own damn opinions on here is the same reason why ppl post their own damn pics of their shoes and probably the same damn reason why ppl post their own damn stories about picking up or missing a release...

...sharing is caring.

can dig it, great.  if you can't, great.

keep on truckin

Back
Top Bottom