OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Nike is being dumb.. Monday?? come on! but I hearing they doing that cause they dont want that much Kobe stuff dropping on the same day, and want Dukes seperate for the March Madness or some nonsense.
Monday release FTL!  They have never cared about too much Kobe in one day before.  There aint even gonna be enough Aston Martins for everyone anyway so give the rest the people something to buy.

I just picked up the inlines at my local footlocker. They also had the homes...but only in kids sizes.

Originally Posted by marley

Nike is being dumb.. Monday?? come on! but I hearing they doing that cause they dont want that much Kobe stuff dropping on the same day, and want Dukes seperate for the March Madness or some nonsense.
Monday release FTL!  They have never cared about too much Kobe in one day before.  There aint even gonna be enough Aston Martins for everyone anyway so give the rest the people something to buy.
you right.. but hey, thats what I heard.
But these release changes man.. gets me hot. Like With Lebrons & Jordans.. they stick to the date.. if they say Jan 15, its that date.. Kobe dates.. 3-4 date changes.. Like you Nike, who do you gotta ask to?! They need to tug on their Wenis.. lol its theirs!
Like who are they fooling, Then they start with a shoe coming out on a weekday, knowing they gonna change it to a saturday.. 

Even though I didnt get a pair of Da Vinci's it was a cool experience and the theater was decked out in Kobe stuff which was awesome. Great day today. Drive from Long Beach was killer though cuz the weather in certain patches had everybody going like 25mph on the freeway...the heavy rain made things a lil scary at times.

what up Darryl. hope you doing good dawg.

so whats releasing this saturday coming up?..... is it the pack or the USC/duke?......

stupid Nike....

Originally Posted by jdub562

I got to HOHLA around 10:30 and was able to get 3 pairs. Nice and easy. Still bummed that I couldnt get a pair of Da Vinci's.
I think you got there a little before/after me. When I was there, I remember there being some 8.5s and 11s.

Originally Posted by never wear them

what up Darryl. hope you doing good dawg.

so whats releasing this saturday coming up?..... is it the pack or the USC/duke?......

stupid Nike....
Ahhhh. My brother! what up man?
Im doing better man, my pops feeling better, too early to know whats up. Got my head up
and im hearing package saturday along with USC's.. Dukes Monday..
I guess March Maddness starts monday or dukes starts monday or near then or maybe the game is on a sunday and they releasing after the game... dont know, dont follow college basketball.. not since Jared Jack
but yeah. saturday is pack & USC.. monday Duke.
March 20 is rice
And I think the Infrared & Cool grey Shaq's drop the 25... (K-Mart Exclusives) and the Hypo Shaq's drop March 31st (Wal-marts only).. thats all I know

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Originally Posted by jdub562

I got to HOHLA around 10:30 and was able to get 3 pairs. Nice and easy. Still bummed that I couldnt get a pair of Da Vinci's.
I think you got there a little before/after me. When I was there, I remember there being some 8.5s and 11s.
Yeah, I got 8.5, 9, & 11. I was told over the phone that 9's were gone but when I was paying for the two I already had I asked the cashier and she said they had 1 left in the back.

LOL, I think she might have got an employees stash cuz I saw one of her coworkers give her a bad look behind her back.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can see mad dudes that missed out on the Da Vincis overpaying right now...then getting pissed if they are GR later.

I think right now its best to wait it out.

Is it just me or do DaVincis kind of look like a Celtics colorway....lol. I am not feelin them at all. I am standing by my rule of no Kobe shoe should ever have green on it.

Notorious: Good info man. All these releases playing with my head.

Shaun: I agree, people need to not buy into the hype... been hearing from legit people that they will widely release in the future. Just wait it out and don't pay reseller prices.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Shaun: I agree, people need to not buy into the hype... been hearing from legit people that they will widely release in the future. Just wait it out and don't pay reseller prices.

^^ I think you need those Shaq exclusives.. lol
Nahh all good. just sharing & comparing notes

Darryl, don't be playin' with me, don't forget I still have this video, and I'm no afraid to leak it.

d913544de42175b048e8d6a16551f9d845120ec.jpg

laugh.gif

jdub562 - When I was at the cashier, the lady said they had two 9s left, but then another employee quickly corrected her and said they didn't.

Almost got that other pair
tired.gif
haha

My Kobe V Tri-fecta...sorry the pics are not better quality but ave an old camra...lol.

Darryl, don't be playin' with me, don't forget I still have this video, and I'm no afraid to leak it.

d913544de42175b048e8d6a16551f9d845120ec.jpg

laugh.gif

LMFAOOOOO!! you still got that?! I wonder if Ed, Joey, and John saw this.. lol

laugh.gif

lolol. Off course, when I need a hookup, I know what to use as blackmail!

Originally Posted by j3d10

Hohla easy cop 2 aces, Montalban theatre = ******ed raffle 12 pairs smh.

glad I didn't make the trip out there.  I would have been really heated driving and hour and a half and leaving empty handed.

laugh.gif

lolol. Off course, when I need a hookup, I know what to use as blackmail!

Got me with my hand in the cookie jar.
caught me with me pants down.
Caught me in the mall without my Kobes.. rocking shaqs. lol

Originally Posted by s dubl

I can see mad dudes that missed out on the Da Vincis overpaying right now...then getting pissed if they are GR later.

I think right now its best to wait it out.
they may be a QS but they are not a GR unless they are releasing in holiday but i havent seen that season yet....

Got back awhile ago from hohla and the theatre kobe releases. I fell asleep as soon as I got home. Got my Aces and I even got my number called for Davinci raffle, but my sizes were taken already so I ended up with a sz11. It was good to put some faces to some fellow nt'ers: Abstract, Mugen, GZA, and I want to say NWT was wearing the AM95 Neons, was that you?

jdub562 wrote:

i thought oh nice at first, he got his pairs....then i see the sig
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom