OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

It's crazy how in that zoomed in pic the black outlines meet up with each other from panel to panel.

So they areen't going to look like the picture above? They will have the stupid triangles all over them? That is stupid IMO.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I think both will come out... Or it'll be some Asia exclusive thing.

Maybe they'll come with both sets of patterns as stickers so you can choose which one you want to put on.

Originally Posted by c4

It's crazy how in that zoomed in pic the black outlines meet up with each other from panel to panel.

They are crazy looking, too bad they are not releasing.   (As far as we know) 

i would like to see a kobe V with an exposed colored flywire just like the IV, that would be the *@+ IMO. I dont have the PS skills to do it.

Originally Posted by chatta718

^ AYO!!!!! Pause that

Why?  Most people in this thread are not childish and immature.    We get what he's saying.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

So they areen't going to look like the picture above? They will have the stupid triangles all over them? That is stupid IMO.
I agree. The triangles are horrible. I prefer the picture.

Wore my aways for the first time today looked at my shoe
eek.gif
NO CREASES AT ALL.  Gonna need to grab some more. I'll pass on those POPS

That zoomed in pic of the carpe diems is sick. The detail on that shoe is amazing. Please release these Nike.

I went to hoh and luckily ithey had my sz and a dude I know that works there gave me a employee discount. It came down to 91 but needed to buy a shoe cleaner.
I'm so happy bcz I thought they didn't have my sz. They are soo beautiful. What is that coupon you speak of? Lol

POP's are ok, but not worthy of the retail price tag.

I WANT THE SNAKE PRINT VERSIONS/CARPE DIEMS!!!

Back
Top Bottom