OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

what he denied you on the coupon?? my footlocker didnt, that stinks but at least he gave you a discount
I guess it depends on what footlocker you go to, he did give me a discount though, so that was cool. I even signed up for that vip membership thing. I now have five of those cards that you put on your key chain 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

what he denied you on the coupon?? my footlocker didnt, that stinks but at least he gave you a discount
I guess it depends on what footlocker you go to, he did give me a discount though, so that was cool. I even signed up for that vip membership thing. I now have five of those cards that you put on your key chain 
laugh.gif
FTL in Lakewood let me use the coupon on a pair of Chaos today. I located a pair of Chaos this morning in my size at a FTL, so I went to LW to do  a store swap/sale and have them shipped to my house, but the guy helping me said he couldnt do it with the Chaos since it is now limited (he said the same thing bout the Aways) , so he just put in a regular order. Now waiting to see if any stores will honor my sz. 9 request which they said went to a FTL in Modesto, CA. Hopefully it goes thru because I really want a double for that CW. Will come in handy like 2-3yrs when my current Chaos' wont be as fresh looking as they are now.

damn.. apparently my footlocker (Palisades Mall) wont allow the F&F on the Kobe 5's as it is excluded from the discounts lol..damnit

I went to the FTL in the south coast plaza earlier to get my dad some Inlines. As I was walking to the register to pay for them, I went to look at what was on sale rack, there were Kobe IV MPLS' on the shelf, and to my surprise in my size for $60. I tried to the use the $30 coupon on the Inlines, but the guy told me that Kobe's were excluded from the coupon. Since I was buying two pairs of shoes, he hooked me up with the military discount (15% off) on both the Inlines and MPLS'. I guess I'll have to get my second pair of Aways on NDC. Besides that, good day so far
pimp.gif
I was debating to go to South Coast.  So they still had Aways over there?  Any GOOD sizes?

I knew I was correct in jumping on the coupon. Because it makes sense they never allow Kobes on the F&F so why would they continue to allow it on the coupon.

Originally Posted by MarkyMark626

I went to the FTL in the south coast plaza earlier to get my dad some Inlines. As I was walking to the register to pay for them, I went to look at what was on sale rack, there were Kobe IV MPLS' on the shelf, and to my surprise in my size for $60. I tried to the use the $30 coupon on the Inlines, but the guy told me that Kobe's were excluded from the coupon. Since I was buying two pairs of shoes, he hooked me up with the military discount (15% off) on both the Inlines and MPLS'. I guess I'll have to get my second pair of Aways on NDC. Besides that, good day so far
pimp.gif
I was debating to go to South Coast.  So they still had Aways over there?  Any GOOD sizes?

They did have Aways, but the good sizes are gone

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I knew I was correct in jumping on the coupon. Because it makes sense they never allow Kobes on the F&F so why would they continue to allow it on the coupon.

Hopefully they will still honor the coupon, because it doesn't expire until April 11
laugh.gif

Willing to bet if you make a deal with the store manager to buy other products, or cleaners, they will allow the Madness coupon.

Originally Posted by jdub562

laugh.gif
FTL in Lakewood let me use the coupon on a pair of Chaos today. I located a pair of Chaos this morning in my size at a FTL, so I went to LW to do  a store swap/sale and have them shipped to my house, but the guy helping me said he couldnt do it with the Chaos since it is now limited (he said the same thing bout the Aways) , so he just put in a regular order. Now waiting to see if any stores will honor my sz. 9 request which they said went to a FTL in Modesto, CA. Hopefully it goes thru because I really want a double for that CW. Will come in handy like 2-3yrs when my current Chaos' wont be as fresh looking as they are now.

I told you I would get your size 9! I'm gettig them all in out area!

^ I agree, I think now that many people have been using the coupon to pick up some Kobe's the Managers may start to tighten things up a little bit, because they know they will sell either way eventually. There will be certain stores though that continue to accept the coupon on everything.

Sizes 9.5,10,11,12 of chaos on sneakerhead.com

And for retail, not bad at all.  I wanted to double up only at a discount, but I can live with only 1 pair.

I wear 8.5/9, and hopefully FTL ships my order. Got the Chaos for $111 today w/the coupon...just hoping my order goes thru (crossing fingers)!

Originally Posted by Wyse23

^ I agree, I think now that many people have been using the coupon to pick up some Kobe's the Managers may start to tighten things up a little bit, because they know they will sell either way eventually. There will be certain stores though that continue to accept the coupon on everything.
That sucks that all Footlockers aren't consistent in accepting the coupon...

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

^del sols for me, not really feelin the homes personally. What would you choose?

Rybread from GB?

Those Orangesicles are niceeeeee.

here is my kobe V collection so far....excuse the pickup like post, but thought id share the kobe V HOMES....see i told you guys (edwin, ricky, vince, adrian etc. lol) i would eventually come around (still lots of catching up to do though)
fe8156eb3e1df43dbc538f702e1fc4b1c872ba3.jpg

the lebrons and jordans, those are recent pickups too and battlefield bad company 2

pimp.gif
nice find with the mpls, wore mine yesterday, love em

Thanks man! I finally have copped a pair of chaos's 
grin.gif

I also picked up 2 pairs of away's with the discount. went to footlocker and got a pair, then went across to footaction and got another pair. I dont think ill end up keeping both of them. I am not a huge fan of them

chaos = bad game for kobe. i'm superstitious guy, I'm afraid it might also hurt my game, lol, that's why i've pass on the chaos

Back
Top Bottom