OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Your pics really make me regret passing on the Dukes
grin.gif

The POPs look good, I like the color blocking, but I'll have to check that diamond print in person.
Really bummed if the CDs don't drop. Doubt they will, they're too similar.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Your pics really make me regret passing on the Dukes
grin.gif

Not me. lol.

The Duke IV that didn't release KILL those. not even close, and they weren't even that hot.
lol

Just curious if anyone has/has seen pics of Dukes or Dark Knights on Kobe himself?  I thought he wore DKs once or twice but cannot remember.  Do the Lakers ever wear the MPLS retros anymore, as that may kinda work with the Dukes.  Not that Kobe seems to care all that much about matching unis with shoes as evidenced by the chaos, BLS, and MLKs.  I would be ok with CDs not releasing with snakeprint if we got a sniff of the MLKs with the "slime green" outsole.  I thought those had some serious sleeper potential.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Just curious if anyone has/has seen pics of Dukes or Dark Knights on Kobe himself?  I thought he wore DKs once or twice but cannot remember.  Do the Lakers ever wear the MPLS retros anymore, as that may kinda work with the Dukes.  Not that Kobe seems to care all that much about matching unis with shoes as evidenced by the chaos, BLS, and MLKs.  I would be ok with CDs not releasing with snakeprint if we got a sniff of the MLKs with the "slime green" outsole.  I thought those had some serious sleeper potential.

Hasn't worn Dark Knights for games, but for public appearances, yes.

n5hhk7.jpg

2a5klu.jpg

Nick-Interview-with-Kobe-7.jpg

Originally Posted by GZA73

Getting harder to find Aways and almost impossible for Chaos here in So Cal. Still no Homes at FTLs!
I know! I'm trying to track down some more pairs of aways...

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Getting harder to find Aways and almost impossible for Chaos here in So Cal. Still no Homes at FTLs!

1 for everyday of the week I see? 
nerd.gif

GZA73 wrote:

I went to like 4 FTL and nothing!

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

GZA73 wrote:

I went to like 4 FTL and nothing!
NDC has a FSR of aways. Why don't you guys buy from there???

FTL HAS A $30 OFF COUPON!!!!

Originally Posted by johnnie518

Originally Posted by Ejunkie21

Kobe > LBJ
It's true
2423.jpg

Sorry, back to the Kobes.

Rocked my Chaos all around SF this weekend. Feels like the toe area in the Vs are wider compared to the IVs. Very comfy 
smokin.gif

where can i get this t shirt?

Back
Top Bottom