OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Any Chaos blocked colorway IMO is done RIGHT. Nice job gentry....I have a pair coming with that same idea. You kinda stole my thunder haha.

simple is best: navy & white.
106he1g.jpg

se7tqu.jpg

2rc7j37.jpg

24dogsm.jpg

262wmzl.jpg

2ch0p6q.jpg

Those are sick.!! The bomb has drop.! Lol
very clean and niceeeeee. First ID I think I've seen with a mascot. Very different and new. ID's like this help it continue, just when people were starting to think all good colorways and ideas were covered... You came in and shut it down

I got my 5th ID in yesterday. I'll post pics later on if I can. ID number 6 comes in this upcoming week and 7 the next week.
I cooking up a 8th... And I might do another when Lakers take the title home.

Nice IDs back there. I need to order me a pair one of these days, I just don't like how the base colors come out so flat

those navy id's came out really nice! awesome job! I'm thinking about doing something similar with varsity royal to wear to dodger games.

those del sols back there are
smokin.gif

good stuff everyone....got my USAs the other day, I'll try and post pics soon before Im gone for a week...if not y'all have to wait
laugh.gif

has anybody ordered an ID with crimson outsole? i'm making an AJ XI bred inspired ID but can't decide between crimson and varsity red. any suggestions? thanks!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Today please Shaun. No excuses.

Lol...alright man. Took the kicks out with me today and snapped pics...I'll upload and post in a lil bit when I get back.

These are my 5th id's...my all del sol version.Decided to use neptune blue for the lace and the swoosh...#6 an #7 are coming soon...
16ihzll.jpg

nmf0q8.jpg

dg0a6h.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by never wear them

Today please Shaun. No excuses.

Lol...alright man. Took the kicks out with me today and snapped pics...I'll upload and post in a lil bit when I get back.

smile.gif
thank you. This is the only thread in the whole entire forum that I actually enjoy goin into.

here you go Ed...I think Im going to regret not getting clear sole on any other ID I order.

14jmi4o.jpg

1563gg4.jpg

2lld669.jpg

mijb4x.jpg

wish I put USA instead after I ordered...oh well, no biggie.

6xz2j5.jpg

Wow Shaun.... Those are really something. I like them a lot dude. I'm you and moneylicious got me wanting to cancel my recent order and do a USA colorway.

Damn. Just saved your pics on my phone.

thanks man...I really think USA colorways are my favorite on just about any shoe, funny because I dont think I own any besides these
laugh.gif

Im real happy with the way they came out!

Back
Top Bottom