OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Just got back from watching "Iron-Man 2" (wore my Kobe IV ID's btw). The movie was
pimp.gif
and now it has me wanting to make me an "iron-Man" ID & a "War-Machine" ID.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So I woke up with the idea of doing a sneaker for each of Kobe's finals wins... Here's what I came up with in the hour or so I was working on it. Felt way too limited by color choices and materials... Tell me what you think.

4 Rings
24y4h1s.jpg

1fiicg.jpg

3Peat

The Inspiration
ssm-kiddjes000003.gif

168sb3k.jpg

dlsx6o.jpg

The text 3Peat is in red... Soles are clear.

Repeat
The Inspiration:
allen-iverson-picture-3.jpg

rrl66c.jpg

2wlvktg.jpg

When it comes to the Pacers colorway I felt there wasn't a good enough selection of colors and my doubt about how it would come out so I scrapped it and did a Lakers colorway instead

The Duo

The inspiration:

atqejb.jpg

qqwnmc.jpg

Bonus:

5Rings
35ipt92.jpg
2zirc04.jpg

The reason for the tounge is I wanted to represent to number 5 in a different way than 5, Five or V.....  So I went with IIIII

MVP

I would definitely change the laces to black but leave the lining white.
2i9pkxc.jpg

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Of course you would not want to waste your gas plus time if you didn't think it was worth it. I didn't say everyone should do this or that. I'm just letting people know how they could save their $. It will not work for everyone, def not worth it for the elitelist and rich guys like you. And you thought that was a lot of trouble for me ? What ? driving 5 minutes and walk 30 yards from the parking lot to a store to do a 3 minutes exchange ? 
laugh.gif
If you think that was a lot of trouble then something is wrong with you. Yea im not fully satisfy with some of the Nike quality therefore i only pay what i think is reasonable. $195 for a pair of shoes that im going to play ball in ? lol i would never pay that much

Sure, that's why you made a thread about it.

Anyway, faded8119, those came out real nice.  Can't always appreciate an ID mock up, until you see it in person. 
pimp.gif

GZA and FrenchBlue: Thanks!!
smile.gif
just wanted to play around with the color pallette available, that cyber green is really nice!

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

The all-whites look decent from what I can see. The flash drowns out the shoe. We need natural lighting pics.

I'll post them in a few hours.

Thanks. I like both prints, they're completely different... I've chosen the china wallpaper for 4 of my 6 pairs. I think Ima do another with the heart beat.

nice ID's NWT.. you can almost barely see the wallpaper print so its a more "subtle" kind of touch which is dope... proper exposure to light then its ..KAPOW! lol

Sorta glad that it came out light... I was having doubts on having the print on a yellow base, I didn't want it glossy but they're far from it, so Im cool with it.

Originally Posted by never wear them

more pics later... Im washed up right now... gona wear these tomorrow

later
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  Dammmmn I think I gonna steal your IDs. lol The purple touch to it makes them look so much better.

Thanks

Tony- they're real dope man. My stupid camera can't capture the actual color of the del sol. It's like the Bruce lees w/o the patent. I thought the purple laces woulda thrown off the shoe but it sorta blends in knawmeeeeean!

Al3x- on the 13th and recieved them yesterday. I'll post more pics.

Hate how they stitched my name on my cybersex and on these... I'll show u what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom