OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

yuku sucks........

those Batmans are
eek.gif
dope!!!!

Originally Posted by abstractability

These new options do not make me regret the IDs I ordered couple weeks ago... thank God.
Same here - Cant wait to get mine. They hit KY today...probably 3 more days!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by abstractability

These new options do not make me regret the IDs I ordered couple weeks ago... thank God.
Same here - Cant wait to get mine. They hit KY today...probably 3 more days!
smile.gif

Damn Tony, that was fast... That means mine should come in the next couple weeks.  I ordered mine a little after you ordered yours.... I can't wait!! and I was thinking, a photo with a Golden left and Black Grape right (or vice versa) would look sick.

Here's another pix of my ID "midnights" next to my Dark Knights..

The Shadow Knights concept would look sweeet!

The pair he wore against Houston but with a white base. Not bad. Better than the GR homes that released.
zxryq1.jpg

Originally Posted by dlo20

Nice ID's guys. I just got my pair in yesterday so I thought I'd share. To go along with the Dark Knights, I wanted to make a pair that had the old school Adam West Batman look to them. I'm pleased with how they turned out.
These are dope
pimp.gif
  Mad props dlo20, nice touch on the old school Batmans!!

Alot of you guys have some dope IDs, Im still debating on getting my pair, not sure if I am. 

Anyone, How much does the total come out to for a pair?

Damn...I really like those Batmans.

Is anyone going to use the cyber sockliner/laces so they can use the laces on their chaos?

im ordering these hopefully soon. I dont know what ima do... i got the del sols to triple up on...
ohwell.gif

353741v.jpg

and these but with black laces

16ii58x.jpg

and these but with black laces

16ii58x.jpg

I have the exact same ones in mylocker. Would look better with black laces, but I want the Cyber lining so I went with the Cyber option for laces.

Thanks for the compliments fellas. There are some nice designs being posted, keep 'em coming!

It's good to see they added more options, but I'm disappointed that green wasn't one of them.

Back
Top Bottom