OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by never wear them

what it look like Tony? I'm doin another prob this weekend.
This, but with kobe code. I actually had these made before he broke them out but my swoosh border was purple. Since they removed the purple option I ordered them with white like JR's.

4557c005ec09f367d84274f1178b5cba-getty-90043856ge007_blazers_nuggets.jpg

the foam inspired iD's are pretty clean. i have a pair similar in my locker but w/ a blk heel and swoosh boarder.

laugh.gif
@ Tony's design, you should see the one I'm really considering of getting soon. I made it way back but I wanted to see others first before I posted it... Yours are like the complete opposite of mines..

79135923e1f576cc4aded0426c3414ac285fd66.jpg

laugh.gif
I had ones with purple specks on the black but decided against it because of the dark on dark complexion.. I named those "Dirty Grapes"

ahahahaha

Whatever E. Not as stupid dope as your Kobeezys...
sick.gif
at you not making an extra pair in a size 9.5 for people like me
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I got 2x of kobeezys. But with my initials on em. But put the speckles dude. The midsole is already dark.... Might as well.

aed25dbe0c7364e6dcf6344f1b9ad33d41617de.jpg

These were my old ones.. My bad, these ones were called Grapes... (got grapes?
laugh.gif
) Anyways.. These had the purple speckles and clear sole.  I like my Black Grapes better.

Yeah.. Now that I look at em.... No specks on blk midsole. The clear sole tho is dope. It'll go well. And once they've yellowed =Lakers colorway

I saw these on EBAY.

they resemble the inlines a lot and IMO, they are a lot better than the inlines that released.

screenshot20100310at904.png

i said it earlier...most of the iD's on here are a whole lot better than 90% of gr's and limited v's releasing.

...and those def kill the inlines, but it doesn't take much to do.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i said it earlier...most of the iD's on here are a whole lot better than 90% of gr's and limited v's releasing.

...and those def kill the inlines, but it doesn't take much to do.

agree. I think the homes should have not had any silver.... Like c'mon......

Great post Edwin - Its funny because I actually started doing the same thing but ran out of time before having to head to my softball game. Came home to find your post. Saved me some time and glad I was only about 10 min invested into my post..lol

Shaqrules & Ferdopa have made the 2 dopest ID's so far IMO. Both clean home Laker CW's that put the GR's to shame...

Back
Top Bottom