OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

here is my latest ID, yea i'm hoping on the oregon ducks craze :-\ once i got the oregon trainer 1.2s it snowballed from there
Join the craze!! Go Ducks. Nice IDs btw
smokin.gif

saw some kobe ivs at my spot....they were 130, a bit overpriced or is that wat they cost?

Hey guys, how long have the ID's been taking to receive, from the time you place the order to the time you receive the shoes?

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

Ordered on the 10th, received on the 28th

Nice, that's faster than I expected, even with the holiday's. I finally ordered my first pair of ID's today (2 pairs actually) and I am already anxious to see them in person.I went simple and recreated the version Kobe wore from the contest, and an all gold pair similar to the ones posted a few pages back. I can't seem to create anything else that I think is worth ordering (with the v's or vi's).

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by never wear them

done with the 5s.... 

got my last 2 pairs in today. this is probably the dopest shoe ever (imo)

no other shoe has ever had me cop 40 pairs of the same godamn shoe... smh. what the hell am i gonna do with all those? im set till 2024.

onto the pics.

Undefeated inspiration
5287481936_f77724b827_z.jpg

and my Argentinas... my girl made me do this one actually. so this is "her" pair, as she says/claims.

i think ima top these with the 6s after actually looking at the samples... smh
NWT, what are you shooting with? your pix always come out amazing!

ILL id there

man...damn that is clean

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

here is my latest ID, yea i'm hoping on the oregon ducks craze :-\ once i got the oregon trainer 1.2s it snowballed from there
Man

yall should work for Nike....great ID's here

Finally got my IDs! my girlfriend gave me those for christmas! im glad i got a pair before they changed to the VI
smile.gif

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

Ordered on the 10th, received on the 28th

Wow. That's fast. The fastest they've done me, is 23 days. 18 days makes me wanna order another pair of my Argentinas.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

got some ideas about kobe V IDs, wanted to have one...
give me some advices please, guys.

26c35ad7e4fa45727bc61cc34aa7bf09e5b69dc.jpg

this one for sure. i dont think the dark blue translucent sole would look good on this colorway tho. my opinion. maybe a black sole.

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by never wear them

done with the 5s.... 

got my last 2 pairs in today. this is probably the dopest shoe ever (imo)

no other shoe has ever had me cop 40 pairs of the same godamn shoe... smh. what the hell am i gonna do with all those? im set till 2024.

onto the pics.

5286891237_3a2d347a08_z.jpg

Undefeated inspiration
5287481936_f77724b827_z.jpg

5287483026_556e90beed_z.jpg

5286889597_0d12e52c98_z.jpg

and my Argentinas... my girl made me do this one actually. so this is "her" pair, as she says/claims.

5287485866_1aabe6560c_z.jpg

5286884973_e8db1c9a8b_z.jpg

5287489756_f883b7449f_z.jpg

5286886059_aa0483eed3_z.jpg

i think ima top these with the 6s after actually looking at the samples... smh
NWT, what are you shooting with? your pix always come out amazing!

those undefeated are the best ones in this thread. just straight amazing

Thanks homie. That's what a lot of ppl are telling me. They're in my top 5 for sure with my NYCs and Argentinas. Love the all del sols but rarely wear those. Prob less than 3x

Those UNDFTD inspired iD's are really nice. I've seen more iD's of the V that I like than any other sneaker that's been on NikeID. It makes me wish I had ordered these:

rendernikecomr.jpg

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^Those are really clean. Motorsports VI inspired?

Yeah Motorsports VI inspired. I plan on iD the same colorway on the Kobe VIs.

thanks for your opinion, NWT

i was trying to look for a pic that can clearly see how the black midsole match with clear soles...

but i looked back like 20 pages, still haven't got a pic tht is clearly see how it looked like...

does anyone have a pair of ID that comes with all blk midsole and clear soles? can you give me some pictures please? I want to ID a pair with that matching, but don't know how the outcome is. not sure if the blk midsoles can match with clear soles well, since the clear soles r transparent... hmm

thanks in advance.

^ignore my request guys.
i found some clear pictures after reading back more~
very clear with battleground03's good and evil pair~ very nice IDs from his, VERY NICE!! wish i can have those~ but u took the idea already ;D
if i make it, i may add some purple outline on both pairs~ but just a lil bit purple outline, maybe the swoosh boarder

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

thanks for your opinion, NWT

i was trying to look for a pic that can clearly see how the black midsole match with clear soles...

but i looked back like 20 pages, still haven't got a pic tht is clearly see how it looked like...

does anyone have a pair of ID that comes with all blk midsole and clear soles? can you give me some pictures please? I want to ID a pair with that matching, but don't know how the outcome is. not sure if the blk midsoles can match with clear soles well, since the clear soles r transparent... hmm

thanks in advance.

actually that black/volt pair eyecut posted has the clear soles.  i think you are expecting to see an icy clear sole but now you only get that one if you have a white midsole.  when they first started the id Vs they were putting the icy sole on the black midsole but they changed it to that black tinted one that looks more like the rendering on the website.

so basically if you order a clear sole with a black midsole right now it will look like eyecut's pair.  the icy sole is nice but it doesn't stay icy for very long, once you wear them out they basically never look the same.  i've only worn mine out 3 or 4 times and they're pretty nasty right now.

Back
Top Bottom