OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

looking to make a san francisco giants colorway. does anyone know which eyestay would go best with the base? metallic finish or exotic finish? sucks there is no orange heel. also do you guys suggest a graphic on the base? i wish nike id had actual shoes used in their process to show how the shoe would look. from the pics in this thread it seems the non graphic base is more duller than a graphic base...

nike should give more color option for the swoosh border. those knicks ID by NWT will be popping more with the orange swoosh border.

USAs up there are pretty nice.

Seems like every time i come in here, Ed's got a new pair.
30t6p3b.gif
Whats the total now bro??

Damn Ed...you a knicks fan or what? 2 Knicks colorwys
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
look dope though!

USAs up there are
smokin.gif
, I like the silver eyestays. all the USA IDs>>UWRs & USAs

Kane...IMO the exotic looks much better than the metallic.

Thanks. 8 total. I think I'm done... Only thing bothering me is that I haven't done a red based colorway. So ehh. I'm exhausted to be honest tho.

mine showed up and they look horrible.  I ain't postin pics.  I've returned them. 

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Damn those are tough...curious to see the other pair...im about to do another pair with black base and china print too, except with the neptune blue similar to the DK's

Originally Posted by 4fitness

mine showed up and they look horrible.  I ain't postin pics.  I've returned them. 

C O O K # 45
get fit.

dammit chad!!!  i've been checkin this thread to see your id's!!!  it couldn't have been as bad as some of crap that ppl posted in here already!!!

They were terrible !  I've returned them to reorder......hopefully these will show up better.  they were kinda sloppy too.....I wasn't impressed !  Especially with that price tag.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

^thats too bad man.. u waited for a couple of weeks and then when u get it, its not what u expected its gona be.

BattleGround03xNeverWearThem callabo

double splatter and the shozoku speckled.... how sick is this...
(please dont bite.....)

5010475371_ecbce5d257_z.jpg

5014095896_9c8de658be_z.jpg

5014093028_e6e0b71d17_z.jpg

5014091866_beed474853_z.jpg

5013491899_b9c5f21a7c_z.jpg

5013489105_e9b12bcb87_z.jpg

thanks again Chris... your ids look sick as well. patiently waiting on your pics 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom