OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Don't forget the holiday delay.
I'm gonna kick your pessimistic $%# foo!
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

ohwell.gif

frown.gif

Mine should be coming today, I'm excited.

edit: just came in. Very happy with the quality and outcome
pimp.gif
ZKV quality >>> ZKIV quality.
2hwvhd.jpg

got these ones today, they look amazing in person! my eyes lit up when i opened up the box

OJ Mayo Inspired

the sole is so icy

Very nice.
pimp.gif

Mayo should wear those instead of whatever he's wearing nowadays. (Is it the Air Max Rise? I can't keep track anymore.)

thanks to whoever put up those spacejam inspired kobe v id's (can't remember who), i decided to make my own.
35870_140458952634707_100000118088827_410567_6286079_n.jpg

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Very nice.
pimp.gif

Mayo should wear those instead of whatever he's wearing nowadays. (Is it the Air Max Rise? I can't keep track anymore.)

He was playing in the air max a lots the last time he played. I'm assuming he's going to play in the hyperfuse or Hyperdunk 2010 next season. His favorite shoe to play in is his Hyperdunks. He said he won't wear low tops because his number 1 thing in a shoe is ankle support, (in terms of it having to be high)

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Nice ids posted recently. USC on the tongue of those OJ Mayo's is a nice touch 
pimp.gif

Thanks! I'm glad you noticed. I am a huge USC fan (you probably saw my last ID) and I thought it would be a little hidden gem to show where mayo went to school

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Very nice.
pimp.gif

He was playing in the air max a lots the last time he played. I'm assuming he's going to play in the hyperfuse or Hyperdunk 2010 next season. His favorite shoe to play in is his Hyperdunks. He said he won't wear low tops because his number 1 thing in a shoe is ankle support, (in terms of it having to be high)

i can guarantee you that kobe's have better ankle support than some of the high tops around... 
low tops means nothing anymore. all a myth.

Originally Posted by al3x89

i can guarantee you that kobe's have better ankle support than some of the high tops around... 
Yea but some people just can't shake the extra feeling of security that wearing a high top gives you. I have a friend who's the same way: No matter how much I tell him that the only potential advantage of making a shoe higher is the lockdown on the heel, he refuses to wear low tops.

Hewas playing in the air max a lots the last time he played. I'm assuminghe's going to play in the hyperfuse or Hyperdunk 2010 next season. Hisfavorite shoe to play in is his Hyperdunks. He said he won't wear lowtops because his number 1 thing in a shoe is ankle support, (in termsof it having to be high)
Oh yea, I remember seeing his Air Max A Lot PE's. Those things are awful...

I guess the Hyperfuse or Hyperdunk 2010 wouldn't be a bad alternativeto the V's. They'd certainly be a step up from the Max A Lots.
sick.gif

Very nice.
pimp.gif

oh i know that kobes have better ankle support, i'm just telling you what mayo said.

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Nice ids posted recently. USC on the tongue of those OJ Mayo's is a nice touch 
pimp.gif

Thanks! I'm glad you noticed. I am a huge USC fan (you probably saw my last ID) and I thought it would be a little hidden gem to show where mayo went to school
Yeah I saw them. Those are nice too. I almost made a pair of SC inspired ids as well, but I figured I'd save some cash and just wait for the HOH version to release

Yea but some people just can't shake the extra feeling of security that wearing a high top gives you. I have a friend who's the same way: No matter how much I tell him that the only potential advantage of making a shoe higher is the lockdown on the heel, he refuses to wear low tops.

Hewas playing in the air max a lots the last time he played. I'm assuminghe's going to play in the hyperfuse or Hyperdunk 2010 next season. Hisfavorite shoe to play in is his Hyperdunks. He said he won't wear lowtops because his number 1 thing in a shoe is ankle support, (in termsof it having to be high)
Oh yea, I remember seeing his Air Max A Lot PE's. Those things are awful...

I guess the Hyperfuse or Hyperdunk 2010 wouldn't be a bad alternativeto the V's. They'd certainly be a step up from the Max A Lots.
sick.gif

I actually liked his Air Max A Lot PEs
laugh.gif
I don't like the shoe in general but I think his colors on them made them ok.

alot of yall wildin out on the all del sol Vs. Its instilled in my head that theyre better known as the JR Smith's
laugh.gif

Cant shake it...maybe thats why i just cant FEEL em.
smh.gif

my first pair kobe 5 id's are comin in tommorrow.....im super excited.....but they took forever to shipp, i ordered them on 6/8 and didnt get my shipping confirmation till 7/2

Got my 2 orders yesterday and they look sick, however, after showing them to Abstract he mentioned one looked like moneylicious ID's. Went back and sure enough they are identical...SMH

Funny because I was diggin Shaqrules ID's more but didnt want to copy anyone. Started messing around months later came up with a copy of Money's....dont know whether I should keep them or not now. *sigh

Back
Top Bottom