OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Nermindee

just called sheikhs at santa ana mainplace mall and they will definately have the DK's saturday morning. If you dont have it yet i suggest you go there!

Are they getting a fsr or 1 pair per size that someone else said earlier in another post?
didnt ask, call them bro.

just called sheikhs at santa ana mainplace mall and they will definately have the DK's saturday morning. If you dont have it yet i suggest you go there!

Are they getting a fsr or 1 pair per size that someone else said earlier in another post?
Haha, I just called them and ask if they were getting them and the girl put me on hold. Like 10 seconds later she said they weren't getting them and they only have the white/red/black ones. Shady %%! people man...smh

Originally Posted by Hugo

these were the samples for the Vs =o!!!!!
wt81vs.jpg
Samples are SICK!!

That strap is legit. Happy the DKs are releasing again too. I need a hookup. Any nice socal fam out there?
nerd.gif

*Edit: the midsole has one apparent characterisitc of the AJ VII. looks better on the Kobes imo

I called Shieks too and they said they're getting them. I didn't ask about the sizes though. I can try and help out, but I need $$ first, unless I already know you.

Haha, I just called them and ask if they were getting them and the girl put me on hold. Like 10 seconds later she said they weren't getting them and they only have the white/red/black ones. Shady %%! people man...smh

lol wth... do sheikh employees get first dibs??? y do they have to lie like that hahaha.

Originally Posted by abstractability

I called Shieks too and they said they're getting them. I didn't ask about the sizes though. I can try and help out, but I need $$ first, unless I already know you.

Which one did you call? I called westminster and mainplace malls, they both said they weren't getting them but, someone above me posted that they are getting them. Something fishy going on here...

I called Mainplace and they said yes... However, I was there yesterday and they said no. So I don't know, hence the "try" in my last post. lol.

I know, shady %%+ people man. My brother went to line up for the space jams release at a finishline. They told people the store would open at 6am, but they really opened at 3am and all their employees took all the space jams. This is what I hate about the shoe game

man i just got the dk last week for 175 mmm its cool i at least had piece of mind, at least now i dont have to b calling diff stores to c who them or wake up real early on saturday lines will b long im happy lol

got my ASG pair today, not sure how I really feel about them.  the pinkish color of the woodgrain throws me off a bit

I know, shady %%+ people man. My brother went to line up for the space jams release at a finishline. They told people the store would open at 6am, but they really opened at 3am and all their employees took all the space jams. This is what I hate about the shoe game
That sounds like hoh NY.

lol wth... do sheikh employees get first dibs??? y do they have to lie like that hahaha.
lol just called back... heres wut happened

me: hi are you guys getting the kobe V dark knights?
sheikhs guy: nah man we arent getting those nope
me: but i spoke to you earlier and you said you WERE getting them and you even told me to line up early?

he puts me on hold for 10 seconds (probably thinking of what to say)

sheikhs guy: oh yeah boss, we are getting them! come early on saturday morning boss!
me: hahaha wow... thanks.... "boss"

roll.gif
 smh though

someone asked if anyone washed the laces from the asg well i did put i did it in a bucket was scared to put in the washer n alot of execess coloring came off but the laces still look great....ive decided to id a pair i hope i can make a dodgers theme id

Do you guys consider shoes like the bl's pe's or only shoes like this year's MLK's that only Kobe and the Lakers got? It seems like people have different interpretations of it.

lol just called back... heres wut happened

me: hi are you guys getting the kobe V dark knights?
sheikhs guy: nah man we arent getting those nope
me: but i spoke to you earlier and you said you WERE getting them and you even told me to line up early?

he puts me on hold for 10 seconds (probably thinking of what to say)

sheikhs guy: oh yeah boss, we are getting them! come early on saturday morning boss!
me: hahaha wow... thanks.... "boss"

roll.gif
 smh though
What time are you gonna head over there?

NEED DK's . nike failed me once. never a second gonna try my chances with a good rep NTer

edit:  2 more days!  straight addicted to these, my gf's turn off word is 'kobe + kicks' lols

So... those are the first pics of samples we've actually seen lol.. the other ones were all fake.

They look alright, I wonder how good that ankle strap thingy is/was (during their tests).

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

^^ SMH at minimum wage workers trying to play god...
example:
the club bouncer
doorman1.jpg

the shoe employee
shoesizing-sm.jpg

roll.gif
 this is why i rather cop online to aviod looking like a fool lined up 

Back
Top Bottom