OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

went to jimmy jazz and saw some dude cop 4 pairs of BL's. if thats you on this site, nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your pairs man. Coz I definitely will with mine :]

lol @ people copping at HOHNY and then coming back out to get on line to cop another pair(s). Caught a live glimpse of some dude with Copper Foamposites on ;[ . Damn you nike and messed up release dates rofl

kb24.com has these as the "Lower Merion Editions"  I didn't think that varsity red was their color.  Must be a mistake.

lower_merion_large.jpg

First off, I would like to thank everyone that BIG'd me up. I seen the 3+ pages of people saying nice I am and everything.. Cant express how much I appreciate the love. even tho ive been gone for a while, i have been looking while I was able to.
I wanna give a shout out to the following:
Speedy/Rapido
Edwin (NWT aka. my brother from another)
John aka. JMizzo
Brandon
Joey
Danny
Will
Tyler
Prem
Gzaaaaa (where you at baby)
Dave
Andy
everybody that I helped or has help me..
I wanna think that guys that help me last night with the situation that went down last night and shot out PM's for me.
Because of certain events.. I will probably be reframing from posting pics.. I was however able to get Bruce Lees for people I promised. Even thru the snow strom and all.
I dont wanna get banned so check what is left in the sig.

Amen. lol God Bless America.

has anybody checked their order status and got

*backordered until 2/10/2010??

sorry this is for the ASG's on eastbay last night

can anyone confirm that hohla did not recieve there shipment of asg Kobe 5's? I'm trying to get them but I have an hour drive to get there

Originally Posted by bigluzer

hohnyc wont pick up their phone

HOHNYC doesnt pick up the phone on release date drops.. my boy use to work there and said he get soooo many calls with people asking the same stuff and'or stupid stuff.. they take the phone off the hook. I dont agree with it, but I know for a fact that they do

Originally Posted by astroox805

can anyone confirm that hohla did not recieve there shipment of asg Kobe 5's? I'm trying to get them but I have an hour drive to get there

not sure about the shipment bud, but they aren't dropping at HOHLA til next Friday (02/12/10). Maybe I'll see u in line
smile.gif

CHI HOH did not get their ASG Kobes in yet. Keith, Marley, Jae, Flip, Frank...good seein' y'all today.

Originally Posted by j3d10

Originally Posted by astroox805

not sure about the shipment bud, but they aren't dropping at HOHLA til next Friday (02/12/10). Maybe I'll see u in line
smile.gif

Yup they said next friday.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

First off, I would like to thank everyone that BIG'd me up. I seen the 3+ pages of people saying nice I am and everything.. Cant express how much I appreciate the love. even tho ive been gone for a while, i have been looking while I was able to.
I wanna give a shout out to the following:
Speedy/Rapido
Edwin (NWT aka. my brother from another)
John aka. JMizzo
Brandon
Joey
Danny
Will
Tyler
Prem
Gzaaaaa (where you at baby)
Dave
Andy
everybody that I helped or has help me..
I wanna think that guys that help me last night with the situation that went down last night and shot out PM's for me.
Because of certain events.. I will probably be reframing from posting pics.. I was however able to get Bruce Lees for people I promised. Even thru the snow strom and all.
I dont wanna get banned so check what is left in the sig.

Amen. lol God Bless America.

certain events? lol that sounds shady.    

Back
Top Bottom